New QS Poser movies coming soon?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Antares

Re: New QS Poser movies coming soon?

Postby Antares » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

PM2K wrote:
Antares wrote:
Qsvgitguy wrote:Thanks guys! :D

I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm working on incorporating this new QS technology into some cool movies. Still a lot of work to do to see the best way to do it, but its going to be fun trying.

Cheers!

Are you looking to use this tech in your upcoming vore movie?

Hm... if it looks that good for quicksand,... imagine the blob vore possibilities... :D

Ha ha, my thoughts exactly!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh yes!

The GESS movie I've been thinking about would have both Vore and QS. I'm really looking forward to it using this new software to make the final scene to be epic!

There's one more piece of software I want to get to really bring out the full potential. I'm saving my pennies.

Later,

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:33 am

Hey Guys,

Just a tiny teaser of what is coming. Don't know when it will be done, but I'm going full steam on it.

Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kham
Always Remembered

Postby kham » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 am

Now, THAT'S a scene we have been waiting on for a long time, a long time.. :mrgreen:

Excellent work ! :D

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 am

That looked superb!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:42 pm

That was awe inspiring! :D
I'm already excited about seeing the finished product, especially if there is sound with it.... Um... is there sound going to be with this?

klib21

Postby klib21 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:57 am

This is truly awesome, and I think I'm going to start learning to do what you're doing instead of spending my free time playing video games.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:51 am

At last! A realistic response from the mire as a subject stumbles into it and struggles. Just beautiful.

That detail was always a big disappointment to me in past Poser flicks. Their limbs just seem to be passing through the surface like a ghost through a wall, with no visible interaction what-so-ever. This gives me hope again for a realistic poser movie.

Your test video looks very pleasing. Would there be any clinging effect by the mud if the subject tried to raise a limb out, or will that visible response have to wait for another special effect to get written for poser?
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey Bog Dog,

Thanks for your kind words. I feel exactly the same way about the lack of interaction with the quicksand in poser movies as you. Metaform helped with that a lot, but it was not quite there. This has much more potential.

To answer your question, yes, I hope to be able to make the QS sticky and cling to their skin. This software is very complicated and it may take me while to figure out the best way to do that. There is one function in here called "Wet Mapping" which tries to create the effect of the fluid "wetting" the object in comes in contact with, but again, it's complicated to figure out how to do it.

Wish me luck,

psiandco

Postby psiandco » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 pm

:mrgreen:

just checking...

I thought that I had finnaly had my fixation beat. I'm married and I don't look at other women. the roots of my quicksand interest grew from;
1. seeing the ursus valley of the lions clip one staturday afternoon, my good twin had noted, "wow, she sounds like she's getting boned!".
she sure looked like it too- according to my 8 yr old brain. Alas, I being "EVIL twin" had latched onto the concept...
2. pre-teen and teen rejection. Girls toyed with me, played games with my heart, and my head, but not the games I had thought I wanted.
out of the rejections came an unconscious desire to see a woman vulnerable, trapped, struggling and begging me for rescue from that, inevitable doom;
Her own deep, wet, softness- that I knew nothing of.
3. '92 I was in the air force, at San Vitto Air base, brindisi Italy. Short version, I met a civilian woman who appeared slightly chubby, even unattractive-
So, the presure was off. I suggested that we would spend "a day at the beach", only 6 km away. We ended up exploring a distant wooded plateau. Durring a picnic she removed her frumpy garb exposing a string bikini and her truely fantastic curves! she bopped me on the nose starting a game of tag, chasing after her we ended up thigh deep in quicksand. Not some black bracken bog of floating fertilizer or koalin clay. This was a warm spring with a thick dry beach sand covering... we made our own XXX-rated escape from this ideal "holywood" scene. :oops:

well, I'm a lot older now; it's not the age, it's the mileage. I've been blown up and broke down. I am married. I have tried to leave this interest behind.
I keep coming back. quicksand peril never looses it's thrill for me.

Return to “Drawings”