Theme Park Guides Quicksand

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
bbjohn

Theme Park Guides Quicksand

Postby bbjohn » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:02 am

Hi, everyone! This is my first post here. I'm the fellow who created this slide show on You Tube about the Theme Park Guides who stumble into quicksand. Judging from the positive response the slide show has received, I thought you might like to see some stills. :D

Big Bad John (aka Schweinhundt)

PS I hope you don't mind I got a couple of them out of order. I'm new at this.
TPQS-01.jpg
TPQS-10.jpg
TPQS-18.jpg
TPQS-11.jpg
TPQS-18E.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bbjohn

Re: Theme Park Guides Quicksand

Postby bbjohn » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:22 am

Here are a few more.

Big Bad John
TPQS-24.jpg
TPQS-29.jpg
TPQS-35.jpg
TPQS-42.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Here's a few more. I don't want to do too much of a good thing. :D

Big Bad John
TPQS-48.jpg
TPQS-51.jpg
TPQS-52.jpg
TPQS-54.jpg
TPQS-56.jpg

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Awesome! :D Thanks for the posts, John, and welcome aboard!

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi! And welcome!

Nice to see your works here! (I've seen them previously on Yahoo group.) Great job!
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Ah, yes, I've seen your artwork on Kaol's Yahoo Group. Very nice indeed. I do like how you draw thick, curvy legs on your ladies. All the more for the mud to latch onto. :D Thanks for posting here, thanks for sharing, and welcome!

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 am

Awesome work! Good to see the "thicker" girls getting to sink for a change! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

PS: Any chance that you have created a scene with them submerging?

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 am

Weapon X wrote:Awesome work! Good to see the "thicker" girls getting to sink for a change! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

PS: Any chance that you have created a scene with them submerging?

Thanks, Weapon X! I'm afraid I haven't done a scene with them submerging, but that's something to consider for the future.

I've noticed real women have curves, and my two theme park guides have them. In case you're and others (like Water Bug) are wondering, my drawings of the legs of the female half of the human species are based upon many hours of observation in the field. They're also based on years of sketching and recording what I see. Does that make me a "legologist?" :?:

Whatever. Too much thinking tonight. Thanks again.

Big Bad John

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:20 am

I've always heard the term "Leg Man" used, but, when it comes down to it, the main thing is, yes, watching and studying every curve and movement of a woman's legs, especially if they should be struggling, straining, and ever so slowly sinking in quicksand or deep mud. :D

I just happened to notice how you've drawn these gals so that one (to me) seems to have even nicer, thicker, curvier legs than the other... in this case, the brunette (the close up of her thighs in Image 48 is quite wonderful :D). It's almost like being out and about and seeing a couple of gals together where I typically pick the gal with the thicker, flaring calves, and heavier, curvy thighs as my favorite. :D

bbjohn

Postby bbjohn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Good eye, Water Bug. I meant for Kelly (the brunette) to be smaller and more curvy than her taller, thinner blonde friend, Sandy. I try to have women of different sizes and shapes in my work. I figure God made women in so many sizes and shapes, it really wouldn't be right for me to decide only one size fits all. I've found some of the small, curvy women I've known over the years have been among the most attractive I've seen. I want to include them in my work.

Thanks for the compliments

Big Bad John

Return to “Drawings”