Artworks for October. (New artworks on 10/31)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
SmileyMcDeath

Re: Artworks for October.

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 am

Holy SHIT... :shock:

Love the last one, Whiz. She's stuck so splendidly... :twisted:

whizbang18

Re: Artworks for October.

Postby whizbang18 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks Smiley. I had a lot of fun drawing this one too. I originally planned on it being a scrap but liked how it turned out. Funny how many of one's favorites were originally just quick doodles with little forethought.

Here is a bonus QS artwork I did a while back that I am eager to share. It's nothing groundbreaking but I love doing rear-view QS artworks. With this work, I'm no longer posting further QS artworks on this "October" thread and will start a new "Artwork for November".

P.S. Some of you may have criticised my work and calling some of it 'flat and 2-D' and that there's been no change in a long time. I have been aware of some of these criticisms and accept them but at the same time, I have had like 40 tons of homework and many other projects going on in the past year or so which has just about created an artistic 'Dead Zone' as of lately which has sapped a lot of my energy from QS artwork. I fully appreciate bringing this to light but I've been dealing with catching up in University-related homework and catching up as of lately. :) All of these things have taken a lot of energy out of doing 'major' QS or art of any kind as of lately outside of just doodle or 'colored doodles'. Anyway, feedback is much appreciated. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Drawings”