Artworks for October. (New artworks on 10/31)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
whizbang18

Artworks for October. (New artworks on 10/31)

Postby whizbang18 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:58 am

I will be posting artworks, both outlines, scraps and full artworks on this thread through Halloween. I'll start off with a Sara Sidle QS artwork.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by whizbang18 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Artworks for October.

Postby PM2K » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Nice! :D

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:22 am

I did'nt even know who Sara Sidle was until I looked her up. (You should really use a picture of your subject when drawing, it really helps. I usually have my subject right beside my drawing and I even glance at her from time to time. If I don't, all my girls end up looking like Chewbacca! :lol: )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arrakis trains the faithful.

whizbang18

Postby whizbang18 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:47 am

Here is an artwork that I had previously been sitting on for a while and forgot about until digging it out. I had planned on working on it but after finding it, I feel like I've improved in skills to the point that I have lost a lot of desire to work any more on this artwork. Although technically a scrap, I think I did enough work on it to warrant posting it on here.

This is a fictional charachter that is/was based on someone I once knew from many years ago but while she was physically hot, her personality and demeanor were similar to a cross between watching a live city council meeting and paint drying. I pixeled out the face for similar reasons.

This one was done over a year ago, certainly before Lehman Brothers collapsed but I've pretty much closed the book on this one. I'll do an improved version in the future (I hope).

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:03 am

whizbang18 wrote:This is a fictional charachter that is/was based on someone I once knew from many years ago but while she was physically hot, her personality and demeanor were similar to a cross between watching a live city council meeting and paint drying. I pixeled out the face for similar reasons.

Ain't it funny how that happens...personality really can turn what initially looked hot into a limp noodle suspended boringly in a bowl of lukewarm, congealing day-old chicken soup.

I doubt that you truly needed to pixelate her. I think the chances are extremely small that she'd show up at this exact forum and then instantly recognize herself. Although it could be that you didn't want to remember her, yourself.

Interesting pose, though. Those aren't just jeans she's got on...they're tight, butt-hugging JEANS.

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 am

And if she does show up on this exact forum, then that raises interesting possibilities.

Guys, let's hear it- how much grief would you put up with from a GF who was into sinking?

Nessie wrote:
whizbang18 wrote:This is a fictional charachter that is/was based on someone I once knew from many years ago but while she was physically hot, her personality and demeanor were similar to a cross between watching a live city council meeting and paint drying. I pixeled out the face for similar reasons.

Ain't it funny how that happens...personality really can turn what initially looked hot into a limp noodle suspended boringly in a bowl of lukewarm, congealing day-old chicken soup.

I doubt that you truly needed to pixelate her. I think the chances are extremely small that she'd show up at this exact forum and then instantly recognize herself. Although it could be that you didn't want to remember her, yourself.

Interesting pose, though. Those aren't just jeans she's got on...they're tight, butt-hugging JEANS.

Nessie
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 am

It is kind of cool as is... pixilated, that is. Gives her that hint of mystery... :D

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Beware the Butt Jeans :P

Not bad :)
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

whizbang18

Postby whizbang18 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Here are some QS outline artworks I want to share with QS Fans. I'm not sure yet if I'll color them.

ENJOY!

whizbang18

Postby whizbang18 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:22 am

Here is a finished version of the Ivy QS outline I shared in the previous post. I wanted to share it with the group.

There is little chance of her escaping now. *Halloween laugh*

Return to “Drawings”