Elf in Quicksand (Now in 3 Parts)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Terry Rile

Re: Elf in Quicksand

Postby Terry Rile » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 am

@ Zoe: Yes, that's me. The short, clumsy little girl with the glasses. I kinda miss that. Glad you like the picture(s).

@ Billie: I think she just doesn't like having dirty hands. Although having an itch would make that even worse, now that you mention it.

Terry Rile

Postby Terry Rile » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:32 am

"Okay, you took your pictures, now help me out. ...What are you doing now? Why are you taking off your pants? Oh, come ON, I don't have time for this!"

And that's what she gets for sinking naked into quicksand around here.

I blame my boyfriend for this. It is totally his fault as a result of a comment he made while I was drawing the last one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stevensenechal

Postby stevensenechal » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:53 am

Love the ears! Never knew I had a Bigeared Elven Female in Quicksand fetish! :lol: Nice job!
Arrakis trains the faithful.

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:06 am

:lol:

Funny thing about these last two is that if someone did happen to find her in that situation that visited these boards, the events would unfold in the same way. :mrgreen: I could even see a follow up image of the elven girl, now pulled to safety and complete covered in mud, stepping on the guy's head in an attempt to force him under. You know, mainly as punishment for the pictures and facial. :roll: Though, I'd suspect his face to be one of joy. :lol:

Billie Bonce

Re: Elf in Quicksand (Now in 3 Parts)

Postby Billie Bonce » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm

I love the whole series and I would be happy to see more
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “Drawings”