Dream Sand

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
wackypackcolonel

Re: Dream Sand

Postby wackypackcolonel » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah, Quagmire UK, I too like glasses and it's also good to get out of my comfort zone and do deeper sinks though I'm still mostly a leg and waist fan. I like the pointillism for now it's still a bit of trial and error but fun doing something different. Ayanematrix, that's exactly what I'm trying to go for with the pointillism.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 pm

That's alright, I like legs too!

Though for me it is only a real quicksand image if the lady is at least knee-deep, preferably thigh deep. Less than that and it just looks like they have stepped in a deep spot and might be able to step right back out again. But when knee deep or thigh deep they look properlly stuck. (And you've done lots of nice knee-deep/thigh deep stuff.) My favourite depths are thigh-deep, crotch-deep, waist-deep and breast-deep. I don't think it takes much imagination to know why I like the second and fourth options. ;)

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 am

Nice picture, at just the right, mid-chest, depth - attractively and realistically portrayed.

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 am

Awesome work...and she's wearing glasses!! Added bonus!! ;)

Return to “Drawings”