Second Life: Sinking Superheroines

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
SuperKara

Second Life: Sinking Superheroines

Postby SuperKara » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello everymuddy! I`d like to use this little corner of cyberspace to share some of my Second Life creations with you. I`ve been creating a series of popular sinking superheroines in various SL pits and poses. I`m entirely open to any suggestions or feedback, so please feel free to share your ideas with me. Peace!

SK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Last edited by schlamm on Sun May 12, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Second Life: Sinking Superheroines

Postby PM2K » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

All very awesome indeed! :D Thanks for posting!

SuperKara

Postby SuperKara » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:02 pm

schlamm wrote:cool! Hope to run into you at the cove someday :)

There is a good chance of that happening, I go there at least once a day to click the vote box and I use the cove for lots of my photo shoots.
Speaking of which, here is another picture of mine; it's a mock-comic cover I created as a demo for a cover-design contest I am hosting in SL. I used GIMP and a home-made Kara Kent costume at the cove's old location for this one. Enjoy!

SK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

linzidover

Postby linzidover » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Wow omg girls you look so hot, I try and visit QC as often as I can, I love to go donw in my finest lingerie maybe a pair of peep toes to let the mud squirm in. Hope to meet you one day for photos. Mkisses

Return to “Drawings”