Artworks for November (New one for tonight)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
whizbang18

Artworks for November (New one for tonight)

Postby whizbang18 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:08 am

Now that October is over, I've decided to start a thread for me sharing works both past and present for the month of November.

For a start, I'm opening up this thread with a new major QS artwork featuring Angela (From Gargoyles) enjoying a sink in Quicksand but is being told that she's disturbing the environment and is damaging the earth by disturbing the mud but she doesn't seem to enjoy this 'reminder'. :lol: :roll: ;) This is inspired by a photo of Krystal from Devilclown where she was flipping the bird at the camera and having a giggle-like smile. :) It was from Devilclown productions but from my knowledge, the site is long gone. Oh well. :(

Anyway, Enjoy!! :D
Angela 110309.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Re: Artworks for November (New one for tonight)

Postby Nessie » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 am

whizbang18 wrote:enjoying a sink in Quicksand but is being told that she's disturbing the environment and is damaging the earth by disturbing the mud but she doesn't seem to enjoy this 'reminder'.

She is right. Sinking does not disturb the environment.

Okay, now and then I've found snails on top of my bog. If I do, I go sink elsewhere. I hate disturbing the snails. But mostly? Naw. Sinking doesn't harm anything at all.

I hate it, though, when I find beer cans in the mud. Once I found a bicycle. Those are the people I'd like to flip off.

She is a lovely shade of purple (on my screen, anyway). Girls with pointed ears are always cool.

Yes, the original Devilclown site is gone, but I just checked the Clips4Sale site (it is in "Other Producers") and Krystal's scenes are still there.

Nessie

whizbang18

Postby whizbang18 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:39 am

Here is a doodle I did last week. I never really planned on making it a 'colored' artwork because I liked how it turned out in it's outline and shadow form. I plan on doing a newer version in the near-future.

I don't particularly like the body proportion very much and it looks too 'stretched out' IMO. Nevertheless, I like it enough to share.

NOTE: My laptop's hard drive has gone bad which has forced me to stop posting much in the way of qs artwork. This is one I've done with a scanner that worked. I hope to get everything fixed ASAP but it's currently not in the offing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 am

I really don't think the proportions are off as much as you seem to. And the shading on this one is nice.

I'd leave it alone. It doesn't need color.

Nessie

P.S. I send my get-well wishes to your hard drive.

Kwaza

Postby Kwaza » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 am

Your lineart looks fine to me dood. keep at it
I smile because I know somthing that she doesn't......

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:35 am

Nicely done! :D I'm with Nessie. It looks fine as it is!

Return to “Drawings”