First QS Upload

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Wyndlass

First QS Upload

Postby Wyndlass » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 pm

See if I do this right. Hope you like it :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Re: First QS Upload

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:06 pm

I'd say you did that just fine. And, the artwork is beautiful as well! Very nice image. Love your choice of background and love the gal's reaction toward her sticky situation.

Are you the same artist who used to go by the name "Glueman" sometime back? If so, I've always been a fan of your quicksand and deep mud art. I've always liked the thick thighs and calves you drew for the blonde who seems to find herself stuck and sinking into your scenes.

Thanks for sharing!

Wyndlass

Postby Wyndlass » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 am

Thanks. But I'll pull an obiwan here....

"glueman...glueman...now thats a name I've not heard in a long time.......long time." :mrgreen:

Still doing some sticky drawings , but nothing too intense. This is the wrong forum for those. But I have to say they do start in a swampy setting.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 am

Glueman, eh? I thought I recognized that style! :D Very nice indeed! I've encountered your works before, and really liked them. Like waterbug, love the deep mud ones you did. Like this new artwork too, very much so. Thanks for posting!

Return to “Drawings”