Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 9-3-23

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:35 pm

Batch 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:37 pm

Batch 3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:39 pm

Batch 4

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 10-14-23

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:32 pm

WondieLynda! Or at least it's supposed to look like her. I didn't make the morph. lol
Enjoy! :D

Driving the old Jeep through the dense jungle overgrowth, Wonder Woman fails to notice the hidden spike strip lain by her quarry to stall her advance. The tires blow, and Diana momentarily loses control of the vehicle. It's just enough to send it tumbling down the slope next to her and spilling her out into a clearing next to a river bank. Dazed but otherwise unhurt, she climbs to her feet and gives herself a quick once-over. Not even so much as a run in her tights.
'It's gonna take a lot more than that for you to get away,' she thinks, directing her annoyance at her target far ahead of her. With that, she takes of at a jog.
Seeing red, Wondie doesn't see the drop-off immediately ahead of her and right over the edge she runs, dropping about a foot and a half into a pit of gritty, waterlogged sand and muck. Sinking instantly to her knees, she staggers and plunges forward into the treacherous ground.
Her sudden, splashing entry rouses a nearby cobra, sunning itself on a branch overhanging the bog. Startled, the snake rears its hooded head into a striking position and hisses a loud threat at the intruder.
Settling to mid-thigh, Diana struggles to lift her booted foot through the heavy, sodden mire which she quickly realizes is deadly quicksand! Was this part of the villain's plan all along? 'Probably,' she allows, now more worried than angry.
She looks at the branch currently occupied by the hissing, venomous serpent. It would provide the needed escape mechanism if it weren't for the angry snake. But, even though she could block its strikes with her bracelets, she wouldn't be able to hold fast to the branch without taking multiple bites.
As if realizing it holds the upper hand, the infuriated reptile spits a jet of its notorious venom at the intruder's eyes.
Wonder Woman dodges the incoming spray, but her sudden, violent movement stirs the muck around her hips and she quickly settles deeper into its gritty embrace! With the snake following her every move, she turns her attention to fighting her way out of the bog.
A touch of panic begins to settle in as her struggles fail and the churning slop engulfs her to her shoulders. 'Get a-hold of yourself!' she laments, 'This is how Kara almost bought it! You have to think your way out!'
At the same time, the cobra decides to press its advantage, dropping its front half to the surface of the quicksand and slowly slithering a little closer to its target!
Diana watches its progress with mounting fear. It's becoming a race to see which will claim her first - the snake or the quicksand!
'What would Batgirl do..?' she frets, as the muck touches her chin!
Last edited by sixgunzloaded on Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:13 am

Great sequence! I especially like those jets of muck shooting upward (and I hope you don't mind if I try something similar in my renders). Though you can't have sound with still images, I can almost hear the gurgling and popping noises.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:22 pm

Thank you! Yes, those splash props come in really handy! (And please do, I'd love to see what you come up with!)
I've been trying to find a way to attach sound to stills for years, but at best, all I've come up with is a work-around by saving a given image as a short video file with a sound track attached. Sorta like a slide show. :)

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:36 pm

WONDERful, pardon the pun.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:02 pm

Thank you very much!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:23 pm

Turn the page. ---> ;)

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:27 pm

"Here I am!" says the girl.
"And THERE you will STAY!" replies the magician. Intoning a long-forgotten spell, he waves his hands in the air and the Magicks begin to swirl about the girl - gaining speed as they travel the length of her body, down her legs and into the old carpet beneath her feet. "Frightful wind of the SOUTH!"
And with a gasp, the girl begins to sink..!

Return to “Drawings”