Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Short story update - 5/3/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Rusty Shackleford

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:37 pm

Nice image! It is great to see Susan back in action

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:54 pm

Thanks Rusty! Much appreciated! :D
Yeah, she's always got something going on. She's also currently in the middle of a mission with Quicky Sanders, but it's still ongoing, so I can't give out any spoilers! ;)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Short story update - 5/3/24

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat May 04, 2024 12:57 am

Got a few picture stories I'm working on simultaneously. I just finished this one, so I thought I'd put it up for perusal. Hope ya like it!
Enjoy! :D

Escaping The Evil of the Cabin in the Woods

Everything was going so great!! The party was a blast! That is, up until all her friends started turning into psychotic fiends and killing each other! Oh, and the furniture as well... We can't forget that! In all her long twenty-four years, Susan had never seen a recliner with so many hands and teeth! Her nerves and her clothes were shredded, but somehow she'd gotten free of the clutching horror!

But the cabin itself seemed to want them all dead! It had said so! And so far, it was getting its way!

But Susan knew she was a survivor! She hadn't made it through six years of University just to buy it in some haunted cabin in middle of nowhere! That was her thought right before she found that...thing...eating the last of her friends.

It tipped her mind nearly over the edge into madness. 'I have to get out of here!!!' was her only thought from that point on. She practically flew up the stairs, out of the basement and across the dining room floor to the front door. Just before she burst out in a blind panic, Susan heard an evil, disembodied laugh and that voice straight out of hell...

DropBox link since GoDaddy won't let me post it in drawings:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/b54ncflq ... aziht&dl=0
Last edited by sixgunzloaded on Sat May 04, 2024 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Return to “Drawings”