Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Update! 7/31/17 starting page 8

Postby PM2K » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:43 am

Great. great stuff as always, sixguns. Thanks for posting your work. :D

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Update! 7/31/17 - starts on page 8

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Just FYI guys, this update starts on the previous page (page 8). I don't know how accurate the individual picture view counts are, but if they are to be believed, then about 2/3 of you are missing about 3/4 of the new pics (there's a total of 20). Are folks just skipping directly to the last page? Make sure you see 'em all. Assuming you're interested, of course. :lol:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:16 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Just FYI guys, this update starts on the previous page (page 8). I don't know how accurate the individual picture view counts are, but if they are to be believed, then about 2/3 of you are missing about 3/4 of the new pics (there's a total of 20). Are folks just skipping directly to the last page? Make sure you see 'em all. Assuming you're interested, of course. :lol:

I have had a similar problem with my adventure thread. The postings have many parts, due to there being so many photos, and people would see the ones on the last page, but not the ones on the previous page. So, for each part I posted (after the first part), I would start it with a link back to the first part so people don't miss it.

For example, you could add to the beginning of each batch after the first batch:

Here is batch #__! Click Here For The Beginning Of The Sequence!
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Boggy Man wrote:For example, you could add to the beginning of each batch after the first batch:

That is an excellent suggestion, Boggy Man, and one I didn't realize we could do. Thank you! :D
By the way, how did you create a link like that? The sequences started half way down page 8 but your link lead right to the beginning of it and included the pics from page 9. I've never seen a link that did that before. But then, my link-making skills are a little lacking. :oops:

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:21 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:
Boggy Man wrote:For example, you could add to the beginning of each batch after the first batch:

That is an excellent suggestion, Boggy Man, and one I didn't realize we could do. Thank you! :D
By the way, how did you create a link like that? The sequences started half way down page 8 but your link lead right to the beginning of it and included the pics from page 9. I've never seen a link that did that before. But then, my link-making skills are a little lacking. :oops:

The secret is to have the "&start=" equal to the number of the reply you want to link to. In the example I used, your sequence started at reply #77 (the first post in the thread is "0"). You simply go to the page that has your post, look at the number "&start=" is equal to, then count the posts leading up to the one you want to link to, and then adjust the number appropriately. 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Great sequence, sixgunzloaded! Nice work! Also, some useful tips there, thanks Boggy Man!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Boggy Man wrote:The secret is to have the "&start=" equal to the number of the reply you want to link to. In the example I used, your sequence started at reply #77 (the first post in the thread is "0"). You simply go to the page that has your post, look at the number "&start=" is equal to, then count the posts leading up to the one you want to link to, and then adjust the number appropriately. 8-)

Excellent, thank you! I'll definitely be using this in the future. I hate to do all that work, only to have people completely miss a significant portion of it. :x :lol:
I hope folks who are seeing it are enjoying it. :D

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:10 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
Boggy Man wrote:The secret is to have the "&start=" equal to the number of the reply you want to link to. In the example I used, your sequence started at reply #77 (the first post in the thread is "0"). You simply go to the page that has your post, look at the number "&start=" is equal to, then count the posts leading up to the one you want to link to, and then adjust the number appropriately. 8-)

Excellent, thank you! I'll definitely be using this in the future. I hate to do all that work, only to have people completely miss a significant portion of it. :x :lol:
I hope folks who are seeing it are enjoying it. :D

I have been! :D

noone

Postby noone » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 am

ya know that you can open windows movie maker, click the window to add these images,select the edit tab and alter the display time (I go 2 seconds) each. then Save to computer as a movie.
Exit.
Right click your movie and select open with windows movie maker, in the editing tab you can adjust how fast the whole film clip plays.
You can add sounds, change the viewing format to wide screen, and so much more.

You, Yes YOU! You can make quicksand movies! :mrgreen:

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Thanks for replying guys. I appreciate it. :)

noone wrote:You, Yes YOU! You can make quicksand movies! :mrgreen:

I, Yes I!...I have already made some. :lol: :lol: :D Using a combination of Poser, WMM, and Adobe Premier Elements.
Here's the links if you wish to see them:

https://quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15047

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpos3I8nSgM

That second one was posted on Youtube by someone else without my permission. But I don't really fuss about it because I'm proud of it. :lol:

Return to “Drawings”