Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 5/11/22 - Susan 2.0

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu May 12, 2022 4:53 am

So I gave my original character Susan an upgrade recently. She's now based on the V4 figure as opposed to the older V3 that she was based on before. For folks not familiar with 3D art and models, basically that just means she's more realistic. Her skin is more detailed, her joints bend better, and her facial expressions are more...uh...expressive.
I'd been wanting to do this for a while, but I hadn't really embraced the V4 figure until this past year's "Happy Holidays!" story. Now I wish I'd switched to it sooner. lol

Anyway, here's a short sequence I did with her to see how she looks in our favorite substance. :)

Batch #1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 2/18/22

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu May 12, 2022 4:54 am

Batch #2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 2/18/22

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu May 12, 2022 4:56 am

Batch #3

MadMax359

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 5/11/22 Susan 2.0

Postby MadMax359 » Thu May 12, 2022 12:02 pm

looks like a good upgrade :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Fri May 13, 2022 1:09 pm

That's a outstanding upgrade, and still very much looks like your "Susan" character. Great job! V4 is so much more versatile as a figure (and the clothing is still dirt cheap). I know you've used her for your other figures (I could see it in your December posting, those of us in the know right?). Your transfer is excellent though, I'm really impressed how seamless it looks.

Apologies I haven't followed up on a collaboration. I'm actually looking to upgrade myself with a major shift from Cararra back to DAZ Studio. The functionality has changed significantly from when I last used it about a decade ago. But I'm still trying to get all my Cararra projects completed first (which is updates on about 250 pages of comics .... ugggh...)

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Fri May 13, 2022 10:11 pm

Lovely work as always :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon May 16, 2022 7:24 am

MadMax359 wrote:looks like a good upgrade :twisted:

Thanks MadMax, glad you liked it! I'm very happy with it! :)

Rusty Shackleford wrote:That's a outstanding upgrade, and still very much looks like your "Susan" character. Great job! V4 is so much more versatile as a figure (and the clothing is still dirt cheap). I know you've used her for your other figures (I could see it in your December posting, those of us in the know right?). Your transfer is excellent though, I'm really impressed how seamless it looks.

Apologies I haven't followed up on a collaboration. I'm actually looking to upgrade myself with a major shift from Cararra back to DAZ Studio. The functionality has changed significantly from when I last used it about a decade ago. But I'm still trying to get all my Cararra projects completed first (which is updates on about 250 pages of comics .... ugggh...)

Thanks Rusty! :) I think it's an excellent likeness as well. To be fair and honest though, I can't take credit for it. I paid a professional who does this stuff for a living to do it for me.
I sort of lucked into creating the original 'Susan' by accident while trying to re-create my wife and tweaked it over the years until I got it just the way I wanted it.
But when I tried to duplicate her with V4, I just couldn't get it right. And I tried a lot. lol Finally, I realized the only way I was going to get a better version was to get a pro to do it. And happily, I found one who produced this amazing version.
Now I can concentrate on what I like best - making picture stories. :D

No worries about the collaboration. We can get to it whenever. :) I'm probably going to dive into the next chapter of "Artifact Hunter" soon anyway. And it sounds like you've got a lot on your plate already! :lol: :)
BTW, if you're going to switch back to DS, you might check this out. It looks pretty phenomenal. It's on sale now too!
https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/ ... il/152046/

onesixthsinker wrote:Lovely work as always :)

Thank you very much! :)

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:57 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
No worries about the collaboration. We can get to it whenever. :) I'm probably going to dive into the next chapter of "Artifact Hunter" soon anyway. And it sounds like you've got a lot on your plate already! :lol: :)
BTW, if you're going to switch back to DS, you might check this out. It looks pretty phenomenal. It's on sale now too!
https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/ ... il/152046/

Thanks for sharing, I snapped that up. It is crazy to think that someone made a set for that commercially. I mean, it's super helpful, but just crazy to think there would be a market for that. They must be one us... (at least I hope so!)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:03 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Thanks for sharing, I snapped that up. It is crazy to think that someone made a set for that commercially. I mean, it's super helpful, but just crazy to think there would be a market for that. They must be one us... (at least I hope so!)

I know right?! I had that same thought. It's either one of us or someone who noticed our enthusiasm for this and figured we'd be a good market. They were right. :lol:
I just really wish they would make a Poser version of it. I'd throw my money at them, post-haste!
Definitely glad you grabbed it. I look forward to seeing what you do with it! :)

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Coming Soon! update 12-1-22

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:37 pm

Coming Holidays 2022!
Well... I hope to have it ready for the holidays. This one's taking a little longer than expected but I don't want to rush it. :)

Return to “Drawings”