Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Updated 2/18/22

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:17 pm

Batch #2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:18 pm

Batch #3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Batch #4

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:09 pm

(Meanwhile, cut to giant snake with Tarzan-shaped deformation in the middle)

Fingers crossed

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:23 am

Oh wow, these are incredible. I love the work on the dress and the dirt texturing. Outstanding!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:41 pm

ghostofmyeyes wrote:(Meanwhile, cut to giant snake with Tarzan-shaped deformation in the middle)

Fingers crossed

Haha! No rescue for poor Jill this time?

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Oh wow, these are incredible. I love the work on the dress and the dirt texturing. Outstanding!

Thanks Rusty! I definitely wanted to get the dress right. Took a little while to find suitable pieces for it too. Guess there's not much of a 3D market for 50's style jungle nurse outfits. lol

Found an extra lying around. :)

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:59 am

Cool extra, thanks for sharing. I found your work on Renderosity today, that's also very nice. Looks like we've been looking at some of the same stuff there! :mrgreen:

I'm curious how 3D artists might collaborate on a project, or work towards a common challenge. Something I've been thinking about as I'm chewing away computer time.

Rusty

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:47 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Cool extra, thanks for sharing. I found your work on Renderosity today, that's also very nice. Looks like we've been looking at some of the same stuff there! :mrgreen:

I'm curious how 3D artists might collaborate on a project, or work towards a common challenge. Something I've been thinking about as I'm chewing away computer time.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty, glad you liked it! You found my Renderosity gallery, huh? lol Cool. Like minds think alike, ya? :D ;) :mrgreen:
I'm a tad peeved with Renderosity at the moment. lol I posted a new non-qs pic in their horror section recently and one of their thought police censorship snowflakes decided I was depicting torture (it was not) and removed it and sent me a nasty-gram, telling me I needed to read their rules about what I could and couldn't post. pffft... kma :x

So I'm considering making or joining some sort of more general 'peril' type group on DA to explore other areas of interest as well (snake constrictions, tentacles, spiderwebs, man-eating plants, etc.). But I need to figure out the best way to go about it so as not to attract the attention of family members who wouldn't understand who frequent DA.

I've thought about collaborations several times too. I was in the process of starting one with PM2K when he sadly passed. It began with he and I chatting about ideas and such through PMs and then personal emails. I never got the chance to talk with him on the phone though. I would have loved to.
If you've got some ideas, please feel free to PM or email me! I chew away a lot of comp time too. :lol:

muddy

Postby muddy » Wed May 04, 2022 11:41 pm

Oh, wow. I didn't know PM2K had died. :shock: :cry: I used to frequent this forum during my early adult years and took solace that he was also located in Ontario but haven't been here for quite a while..... Now that I am a bit older, he was the first name that I looked up....

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu May 05, 2022 6:56 pm

muddy wrote:Oh, wow. I didn't know PM2K had died. :shock: :cry: I used to frequent this forum during my early adult years and took solace that he was also located in Ontario but haven't been here for quite a while..... Now that I am a bit older, he was the first name that I looked up....

Yes, he passed in March of 2018 I believe, though I don't remember the exact date. A treasure lost, to be sure. :(
Here's the link to the collaboration he and I were about to start:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18421
As far as I know it's either the last, or one of the last stories he wrote.

Return to “Drawings”