Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
ghostofmyeyes

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Coming Soon! update - 12-1-22

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:11 pm

I'm stoked! I'm sure the vicinity of the oasis is completely firm and stable, and the tomb is free of sinky traps. Unless our heroines have yet to learn not to stage their dramas so near to such troublesome hazards?

domman00016

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Coming Soon! update - 11-24-21

Postby domman00016 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:25 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:Coming Christmas 2021. :)

Whete can I see this?

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Coming Soon! update - 11-24-21

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:08 pm

domman00016 wrote:
sixgunzloaded wrote:Coming Christmas 2021. :)

Whete can I see this?

Hi domman00016! It's on the second page of 'Drawings' in 2 threads - "Happy Holidays 2021!" parts 1 and 2. There might be a technical GoDaddy issue with them atm but I'm asking Dave about it right now.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:10 pm

ghostofmyeyes wrote:I'm stoked! I'm sure the vicinity of the oasis is completely firm and stable, and the tomb is free of sinky traps. Unless our heroines have yet to learn not to stage their dramas so near to such troublesome hazards?

I'm quite sure all is quite safe and secure... ;) :twisted: 8-)

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Stocking Stuffer update - 12/19/22

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:35 am

So, it's looking like this year's "Happy Holidays 2022" story won't actually be ready for the holidays. It's still in progress, for sure, but there's still too much left to do for it to have it ready by Christmas or New Years. Sorry... But it is coming!
But I didn't want to just let the holidays pass without at least giving a little something. So here's a little stocking stuffer I threw together until the real present is ready. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Held For Ransom

Consciousness returns gradually to the girl. She hears what sounds like a muffled voice, but the sound is almost drowned out by the pounding and roaring in her head. With a groan, her brown eyes flicker open, only to be met with a blinding glare. She closes them again momentarily against the harsh sunlight, then reopens them slowly, giving them time to adjust. Her vision is foggy, but clearing rapidly, as is the noise in her head. Blinking, she looks around in bewilderment. Where the hell is she? As the cobwebs recede, the first thing she notices is that her wrists and ankles are aching. She looks down and sees... Her hands and feet are tied..!
What the fuck?! A rush of fear and anger hit her simultaneously. Is this a prank? The girl looks around quickly, searching for an answer to her surreal awakening. She's in a large tent surrounded by endless stretches of sand. Ok, so far, so good. She's still in the desert, just like she was last night. But where is the rest of her expedition? John and Theresa and Calvin and the rest? The tent is not familiar though. No one in her group had one this big. Certainly not one equipped with the fancy rug and pillows she's sitting on. If this is a prank, somebody went to a lot of trouble just to get the ass-whooping she was gonna dish out when she got free!
The sound of footsteps on sand comes again. Time for answers!
The figure that rounds the edge of the tent, however, is no one the girl knows. A large grim-looking man with a very evil-looking rifle stands before her and glares down.
For a moment, the girl is speechless. Before she can think of anything, the man speaks first. "Good. You are awake."
"Who..." she starts to inquire.
"You are my prisoner." he interrupts. "If your friends wish to have you back, they must pay a price for you."
"You're ransoming me?!" the girl bursts out. "Who the hell do you..."
"I am the one with the gun," he replies calmly, gesticulating with the weapon. He stares at her for a moment with a predatory look on his face, until she looks away, uncomfortably. Satisfied with his intimidation, he says to her, "It's been more than twelve hours since your disappearance. I am certain your friends are quite worried by now. I think it's time to give them a little call.
Angrily, the girl glares back up at him.
He grins, evilly. "You are welcome to try and escape, if you like. You will not get far.

Batch #1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:38 am

Batch #2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:40 am

batch #3

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:22 am

batch #4

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:24 am

batch #5

MadMax359

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Stocking Stuffer update - 12/19/22

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:48 pm

an epic tale! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Drawings”