Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - 1 pic update - 1/12/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Rusty Shackleford

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Stocking Stuffer update - 12/19/22

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:03 pm

That was a great story, thank you for sharing. Looking forward to your annual story!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:08 pm

Thanks guys! Glad you liked it!
The annual story is still in the works but I'm hoping to have it done by the end of January, fingers crossed. I may have underestimated the complexity of what I wanted to do this year. :lol:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sixgunsloaded's odds & ends - Small Update 2-1-23

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:16 pm

Holiday story update - This (last) year's annual story is still in the works. It's definitely taking longer than I thought, but it is coming, I promise. :oops: ;)

In the meantime, here's a few more I did, playing around with this scenario while taking a small break from the big story. Enjoy. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:19 am

Just now found this and Held for Ransom, nice work sixgunz! Susan has the worst luck, not only running into quicksand all the time, but tentacles too! But we're always in luck when she's not :D Thanks for posting!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:39 am

Thanks! Yeah, she really does have some shite luck. Unfortunately for her, I don't really see it improving. :twisted: :D

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:48 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Thanks! Yeah, she really does have some shite luck. Unfortunately for her, I don't really see it improving. :twisted: :D

I suspected as much, but that's all the better for us :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:22 am

Love the tentacles and your renders, where did the tentacles prop come from if you don't mind me asking?

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:52 pm

Thanks Shlamm! Glad you like them!
The tentacles came from a multi-part set called "Tentacles Hole" by a vendor at Renderotica named Chocolate. Unfortunately, I just checked this morning for a link to give you, but it and he/she both seem to be gone. Couldn't find them on CGBytes either. I don't know if it was discontinued or what happened. A shame because it's a pretty sweet set. There are like 6 or 7 pieces to it, most of which I was able to pick up over a year ago.
There are still some pretty good looking tentacle figures/props on Renderotica, though. Including one not too dissimilar from this one. It's called "Tentacle Lair" by Deepspace3d. And it's specific to DAZ, so you might check it out. ;)

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:26 am

Thank you, will do that!

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:16 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Thanks guys! Glad you liked it!
The annual story is still in the works but I'm hoping to have it done by the end of January, fingers crossed. I may have underestimated the complexity of what I wanted to do this year. :lol:

I hope this is still in the works. I love your comix!

Return to “Drawings”