Moar Amy Rose

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Zorah Valtero

Moar Amy Rose

Postby Zorah Valtero » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 am

All I wanna do is take all the cute pink characters out there and plop them down in a bottomless pit of quicksand. Is that so wrong?

Demonxchaos

Re: Moar Amy Rose

Postby Demonxchaos » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:46 am

Nothing wrong at all Zorah! Once again I appreciate your excellent work.
Being and avid Sonic fan myself, I love this! :D
Improvise, adapt, and overcome all challenges.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 am

I have no problem with it... :D

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:13 pm

nothing at especialy if i can be the quicksand she's sinking she look s tasty drool slurp! :twisted: and lots to explore

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Guess that means I'll have to draw some more pics to regain my position as primary Sonic girl sinker around here :P
That way, everyone wins ;)

Very cool pic, Zorah :)
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

DrKrazy

Postby DrKrazy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 am

Sorta makes me wanna draw again... Damn work >_<

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 am

Sorry, but this one just seemed WRONG to me. Amy does NOT have breasts. :evil: Next time, sink her with clothes on please. :(

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 pm

princess sally dyed her self pink as a decoy for amy or egg man hit amy with a make over beam ?to satsfy his qs featish :twisted:

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:01 am

DJlurker wrote:Sorry, but this one just seemed WRONG to me. Amy does NOT have breasts. :evil: Next time, sink her with clothes on please. :(

Yes, that's because she's 12 (at least in the most recent official game release that I have: Sonic Heroes).

However I, and evidently Zorah, draw her as an adult, just as I draw Tikal (15), Rouge (17), and Sally (16) as adults. Clothed or not, the unwritten rule of all my pics is that the characters are drawn as old enough to be legal... though if they're cartoon animals technically they can never be legal, and I'll shut up now. :oops:
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 am

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:
DJlurker wrote:Sorry, but this one just seemed WRONG to me. Amy does NOT have breasts. :evil: Next time, sink her with clothes on please. :(

Yes, that's because she's 12 (at least in the most recent official game release that I have: Sonic Heroes).

However I, and evidently Zorah, draw her as an adult, just as I draw Tikal (15), Rouge (17), and Sally (16) as adults. Clothed or not, the unwritten rule of all my pics is that the characters are drawn as old enough to be legal... though if they're cartoon animals technically they can never be legal, and I'll shut up now. :oops:

According to what I read, the lifespan of a domesticated hedgehog is around 7 or 8 years. Let's say 8. Amy is 12 years old. The average lifespan of a human female is 83 years. So, 83*12/8=124.5 years. So, Amy's equivalent "human" age is 124.5 years, making her definitely an adult! :D She looks quite attractive for her age! 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Drawings”