More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/16/17)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Dethmetal

More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/16/17)

Postby Dethmetal » Fri May 05, 2017 5:37 am

In a recent thread ( viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15747 ) onesixthsinker posted a series of absolutely beautiful images the Cavewoman, Meriem, stumbling into some trouble in a bog. After seeing this series, and absolutely falling in love with the artist's rendering on both her and the bog, I have recently started commissioning a few more images of her in similar trouble. Here is the first image, enjoy. :)

http://dethmetal.deviantart.com/art/Det ... -678827463

And be sure to check out the gallery of the artist behind this, and other lovely images; http://tiangtam.deviantart.com/
Last edited by Dethmetal on Tue May 16, 2017 8:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

onesixthsinker

Re: More Commissioned Artwork

Postby onesixthsinker » Fri May 05, 2017 11:56 am

Tiangtam had mentioned to me that someone else had commissioned Meriem sinking and was hoping that was OK... to which I replied... "Of course... I'm always happy to see her sink again" :D

Another lovely piece by him. Thanks for commissioning and sharing it :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri May 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Agreed! Most awesome. Thanks again for sharing the work. :D

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sat May 06, 2017 6:46 am

onesixthsinker wrote:Tiangtam had mentioned to me that someone else had commissioned Meriem sinking and was hoping that was OK... to which I replied... "Of course... I'm always happy to see her sink again" :D

Another lovely piece by him. Thanks for commissioning and sharing it :)

Yeah, I loved the series that you had commissioned, both the she the bog looked amazing, I just couldn't resist wanting so see more of her in it, in other poses and depths, but I will admit to being unsure how that would go over,... using a character and background another person had commissioned previously. I'm glad to hear you approved, I hope you enjoy the short series I have in mind. :)

Indeed, he does great work. You are welcome :)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sat May 06, 2017 6:47 am

PM2K wrote:Agreed! Most awesome. Thanks again for sharing the work. :D

Glad you like it, I hope you enjoy the rest. Welcome :)

Dethmetal

Re: More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/05/17)

Postby Dethmetal » Sat May 06, 2017 6:50 am

Here is the next image in the Cavewoman series, done, by commission, by the extremely talented tiangtam. Looks like poor Meriem is settling in deeper. ;)

http://dethmetal.deviantart.com/art/Det ... -679014284

And be sure to check out the gallery of the artist behind this, and other lovely images; http://tiangtam.deviantart.com/

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat May 06, 2017 8:30 am

NICE! Great seeing the lovely Meriem getting stuck in the mud again. And, thank you so much for having more emphasis on her legs and derriere!

Love that you had her stuck thigh-deep in the thick, heavy mud for the first one. The camera angle and the view from ground level are most outstanding. And, I love how she's rearing her head back with her hair whipping out as she pushes down on the mud with her hands and tries yanking her powerful legs free of the mud's suction. Love how her eyes are shut tight as she strains to pull her legs straight up out of the mud... you can almost hear her grunting, "...UUUNNNGGGHHHHH!!!"

And, love how she's worked herself up to her butt cheeks in the second piece. The mud's formed a tight suction around her legs and is now forming a suction along the impressive curves of her sinking butt cheeks. Love the whipping of her hair as she struggles and strains to get free.

Tiangtam does beautiful work.

Thanks for sharing!

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Sun May 07, 2017 1:25 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:NICE! Great seeing the lovely Meriem getting stuck in the mud again. And, thank you so much for having more emphasis on her legs and derriere!

Love that you had her stuck thigh-deep in the thick, heavy mud for the first one. The camera angle and the view from ground level are most outstanding. And, I love how she's rearing her head back with her hair whipping out as she pushes down on the mud with her hands and tries yanking her powerful legs free of the mud's suction. Love how her eyes are shut tight as she strains to pull her legs straight up out of the mud... you can almost hear her grunting, "...UUUNNNGGGHHHHH!!!"

And, love how she's worked herself up to her butt cheeks in the second piece. The mud's formed a tight suction around her legs and is now forming a suction along the impressive curves of her sinking butt cheeks. Love the whipping of her hair as she struggles and strains to get free.

Tiangtam does beautiful work.

Thanks for sharing!

Indeed, with as great a job as Tiangtam did rendering her it's hard not to keep putting her in the mud,... especially that amazing bog he rendered. You are quite welcome, good to know someone else appreciates the thighs and backsides of women in quicksand as I do. :D

Likewise, it really is a great depth and angle, I think,... one I was sad not to see in the first series, but, well, to each their own, I suppose. Aye, the feeling of straining and tension I think are great, you can really tell that she is straining against the thick heavy mud, and I'd imagine she would be grunting and grumbling as she eases down into the mud despite her efforts.

Couldn't possibly do a quicksand commission and not request a butt-deep shot, they are my favorite and far too few in my opinion. The mud is just great, while not gooey and clingy like that which Black Cat stumbled into in my commission from Toughset, you really get a feel for its weight and thickness, and the suction it must have on her. One thing I love most about it is how little her efforts seem to be affecting it,... it's clearly not rippling or quaking, just splashes of water here and there as it puckers up around her,... and yet down she goes, almost effortlessly on the part of the mud. <3

Indeed he does, amazing artist.

Welcome, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Dethmetal

Re: More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/07/17)

Postby Dethmetal » Mon May 08, 2017 1:14 am

Here we have the third image in the Cavewoman commissions done by the amazing Tiangtam. I must say, I love the expression on this one,... that moment when you realize you are not only waist deep in a bog, but that due to your struggles your hands are now stuck. ;)

http://dethmetal.deviantart.com/art/Det ... -679373983

water_bug_62208

Re: More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/07/17)

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 am

Love the strong, sexy curves of her physique and her beautiful pose and profile for this depth.

The heavy, gooey mud looks great as it thickly oozes over broadness of her sexy hips and slowly engulfs the roundness of her fine derriere. Love how the mud slowly creeps up towards her midriff to further entrap her. There certainly must be a powerfully tight suction holding her fast from her hips down.

Her facial expression really makes this piece. It looks as if she's thinking, "OH S#%*!" as she now finds her hands and lower arms stuck fast in the mud. The flexing muscle tone in her biceps is impressive as she strains to pull her arms free of the suction. Love how the mud mounds up and barely stretches as its sticky suction resists her attempts to free her arms. Also love the intense whipping of her hair as she strains against her muddy bonds.

The thick gooeyness of the patch of mud she's stuck and sinking in is outstanding. And, the water squirting out from around her mired hips and arms is a wonderful touch and shows not only the intensity of her determined struggles, but also indicates that water and air are being worked out from around her stuck body, thus strengthening the suction holding her. You can almost sense her slow, gradual descent into the dark, muddy depths below.

Again, beautiful work by Tiangtam.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Drawings”