More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/16/17)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
MadMax359

Re: More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/07/17)

Postby MadMax359 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:47 pm

Dethmetal wrote:Here we have the third image in the Cavewoman commissions done by the amazing Tiangtam. I must say, I love the expression on this one,... that moment when you realize you are not only waist deep in a bog, but that due to your struggles your hands are now stuck. ;)

And be sure to check out the gallery of the artist behind this, and other lovely images; http://tiangtam.deviantart.com/

but you can't stop struggling, even if it means sinking more :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Tue May 09, 2017 3:33 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:Love the strong, sexy curves of her physique and her beautiful pose and profile for this depth.

The heavy, gooey mud looks great as it thickly oozes over broadness of her sexy hips and slowly engulfs the roundness of her fine derriere. Love how the mud slowly creeps up towards her midriff to further entrap her. There certainly must be a powerfully tight suction holding her fast from her hips down.

Her facial expression really makes this piece. It looks as if she's thinking, "OH S#%*!" as she now finds her hands and lower arms stuck fast in the mud. The flexing muscle tone in her biceps is impressive as she strains to pull her arms free of the suction. Love how the mud mounds up and barely stretches as its sticky suction resists her attempts to free her arms. Also love the intense whipping of her hair as she strains against her muddy bonds.

The thick gooeyness of the patch of mud she's stuck and sinking in is outstanding. And, the water squirting out from around her mired hips and arms is a wonderful touch and shows not only the intensity of her determined struggles, but also indicates that water and air are being worked out from around her stuck body, thus strengthening the suction holding her. You can almost sense her slow, gradual descent into the dark, muddy depths below.

Again, beautiful work by Tiangtam.

Thanks for sharing!

Indeed, the artist really nailed it with this one, the pose, the profile, the depth, and especially the expression. You really get a sense of her gradual descent, just easing down into the thick mud, which hugs around her curvy physique, while barely seeming disturbed by her struggles, save for the splashes of water. To be so undisturbed it might have a very powerful grip on her indeed. Her legs and hips and her lovely bottom are tightly down in the mud as it oozes up around her waist, inching up her midriff, just beneath her belly button,... another favored depth of mine.

Indeed, her muscle tone and posture say alot, but her expression is really what drives this image home, as I said, that moment of "OH @#%^" when you realize that not only are you waist deep in Very Thick Sucking Mud, but that your hands and arms are now stuck as well, and your peril just increased greatly because of that. The tension of her muscles is an impressive detail, likewise the tension of the mud, but I agree the whipping of her hair really adds a feeling of implied movement to her struggling.

Oh, I absolutely love this bog set that he has, it is just gorgeous, so thick and treacherous looking, barely phased by the struggles of our poor cavewomen as it just sucks her down, undaunted. The water, though it might seem a small thing, is an amazing touch to the image, it really adds to the feeling of movement, just like her hair does, a subtle sign that she truly is struggling hard against the unrelenting suction of the mud,... and clearly not faring well against it as she just keeps being drawn deeper and deeper into it.

Indeed. <3

Very welcome. :)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Tue May 09, 2017 3:35 am

MadMax359 wrote:
Dethmetal wrote:Here we have the third image in the Cavewoman commissions done by the amazing Tiangtam. I must say, I love the expression on this one,... that moment when you realize you are not only waist deep in a bog, but that due to your struggles your hands are now stuck. ;)

And be sure to check out the gallery of the artist behind this, and other lovely images; http://tiangtam.deviantart.com/

Well,... of course not, that's just a given,... not to mention that finding your hands to be stuck will likely make you instinctively struggle even more. ;)

Dethmetal

Re: More Commissioned Artwork (Updated 05/08/17)

Postby Dethmetal » Tue May 09, 2017 4:07 am

Fourth image of the lovely Cavewoman having trouble in a bog, done by the amazing Tiangtam

Looks like poor Meriem is only easing deeper and deeper into the bog, and not only are her arms still stuck, but her struggling looks to have dislodged her top. I think her expression says it all,... this sinking cavewoman is Not a happy camper.

http://dethmetal.deviantart.com/art/Det ... -679583313 [warning; some nudity ]

Last edited by Dethmetal on Wed May 10, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:22 am

This is SO SWEET! She looks SO SERIOUSLY STUCK! And, she looks SO REALLY PISSED! Thank you for having Meriem stuck and mired with such wonderful views, camera angles, mired depths, and facial expressions... all of these really make these quicksand images pop!

Love Meriem's determined stubbornness as continues to struggle and strain against the mud to get free. Love her "No Fear" attitude and personality... love that she's not freaking out and screaming for help... she's not going to let a mere mixture of dirt and water get the best of her.

I like that she's now mired breast-deep in the mud and with her arms even more stuck than ever. Love the undulation of her shoulders as she yanks and jerks at her stuck arms, determined to get out of this mess. The lashing about of her hair as she whips her head back and forth, side to side, trying to generate some momentum to dislodge her stuck arms is a beautiful touch, and I like how the intensity and ferocity of her struggles has caused her top to slip off. And, the squirting of the water from around her stuck physique adds the exclamation mark to the power of her futile struggles as she slowly sinks deeper into the heavy thickness of the mud.

Meriem's facial expression is simply OUTSTANDING and SO SEXY. Her expression says it all and really makes this piece special. You can see in her eyes and her tightly closed mouth how she is concentrating on channeling her strength and energies to free her arms... and, you can see the annoyance and embarrassing frustration in her face as her efforts are proving useless. You can almost hear her grunts of frustration, "...UGH! ...UUMPHH! ...MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" as her muscular biceps flex and strain to pull her arms. Yet, in spite her efforts, the mud's suction looks to have a solid hold on her powerful sexy physique and sticks to her skin like glue as she sinks deeper.

Another beautiful piece by Tiangtam.

Thanks for sharing!

Ace

Postby Ace » Tue May 09, 2017 10:01 am

Dethmetal wrote:Third image of the lovely Cavewoman having trouble in a bog, done by the amazing Tiangtam

Think you mean fourth. Also, really loving this series, good commish.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Dethmetal wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:

Well,... of course not, that's just a given,... not to mention that finding your hands to be stuck will likely make you instinctively struggle even more. ;)

which eventually gets her to the perfect depth... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue May 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Love how pissed off she looks, too. :D

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Wed May 10, 2017 4:51 am

water_bug_62208 wrote:This is SO SWEET! She looks SO SERIOUSLY STUCK! And, she looks SO REALLY PISSED! Thank you for having Meriem stuck and mired with such wonderful views, camera angles, mired depths, and facial expressions... all of these really make these quicksand images pop!

Love Meriem's determined stubbornness as continues to struggle and strain against the mud to get free. Love her "No Fear" attitude and personality... love that she's not freaking out and screaming for help... she's not going to let a mere mixture of dirt and water get the best of her.

I like that she's now mired breast-deep in the mud and with her arms even more stuck than ever. Love the undulation of her shoulders as she yanks and jerks at her stuck arms, determined to get out of this mess. The lashing about of her hair as she whips her head back and forth, side to side, trying to generate some momentum to dislodge her stuck arms is a beautiful touch, and I like how the intensity and ferocity of her struggles has caused her top to slip off. And, the squirting of the water from around her stuck physique adds the exclamation mark to the power of her futile struggles as she slowly sinks deeper into the heavy thickness of the mud.

Meriem's facial expression is simply OUTSTANDING and SO SEXY. Her expression says it all and really makes this piece special. You can see in her eyes and her tightly closed mouth how she is concentrating on channeling her strength and energies to free her arms... and, you can see the annoyance and embarrassing frustration in her face as her efforts are proving useless. You can almost hear her grunts of frustration, "...UGH! ...UUMPHH! ...MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" as her muscular biceps flex and strain to pull her arms. Yet, in spite her efforts, the mud's suction looks to have a solid hold on her powerful sexy physique and sticks to her skin like glue as she sinks deeper.

Another beautiful piece by Tiangtam.

Thanks for sharing!

Indeed she does appear to be Very stuck. You are very welcome, I'm glad you, and others, appreciate this series and the points of it that really make a quicksand series,... the progression, the depths, the angles, and of course the struggle and the emotions and expressions that show them. It's not just about a woman sinking in a bog, it's about a woman Fighting against the treacherous pull of the bog, as though it were a living adversary, and not just a puddle of mud. :)

The attitude has always been a favorite of mine,... keep fighting, to the very end,... it's what really gives the scene its life and energy. Eventually there does come a point when the woman realizes that the fight may be hopeless, and the fighting finally subsides, as the series draws to a close, but if that point comes too early,...

Breast deep is definitely a depth that the great Pete Boggs has taught us to appreciate, and I had hoped this image would be a fitting homage to his works. She certainly has a lot of tension and energy about her,... the pulling of her muscles as she is clearly still tugging at her stuck arms,... the whipping about of her hair, emphasizing her attempted movement. Heh, the slipped top just seemed right,... and totally not just an excuse to see her bare breasts,... with the way the fabric looked, and I must say, I love the fuzziness of it,... I wasn't expecting it, but I love it,... it just seemed that with enough struggling it was likely to slip free,... and she has certainly been struggling. Hard to say if she has noticed,... if she has, then that might be contributing to her unhappiness,... if not then,.. well, she has bigger problems at the moment. And yes, again that subtle squirting of the water really does add so much to the energy and tension of the scene, emphasizing her struggling against the barely moving mud, as it slowly sucks her down into its thick gripping depths.

Oh my, yes, the expression really drives this image home,... all through out this series the artist has continually amazed me with her expressions, they add so very much to the images, and this one most of all. As most others here have said she looks Pissed,... but more to it than that, as you say, there is anger, frustration, embarrassment, and strength all rolled into that expression,... she is clearly very much not a happy camper, but she's also not done fighting,... despite the fact that her struggles have only made her situation worse and worse she is still not ready to give up against her opponent,... that shows in the tension of her body, but especially in her face,... she is not done yet, at least as far as she sees it. The mud however, clearly disagrees, as it holds her fast in its unyielding, sucking grip, drawing her deeper and deeper no matter how hard she fights against it.

Indeed, truly an amazing artist.

Very welcome. :)

Dethmetal

Postby Dethmetal » Wed May 10, 2017 4:51 am

Ace wrote:
Dethmetal wrote:Third image of the lovely Cavewoman having trouble in a bog, done by the amazing Tiangtam

Think you mean fourth. Also, really loving this series, good commish.

Whoops, yes, I did mean fourth, my bad, thanks for the catch. Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Return to “Drawings”