Commission Sketch

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
AnonymousQuote

Commission Sketch

Postby AnonymousQuote » Tue May 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Sketch for an upcoming commission from an artist who doesn't usually draw quicksand!
I always like commissioning artists who haven't drawn this sort of thing before, they usually have a unique take on the scenario.
In this case, and in the commission I did from Arniro111 last year, it's definitely true :D
sketch_02_by_nightwalker0510-db8k86g_small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Commission Sketch

Postby PM2K » Tue May 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Looks awesome! :D Thanks for sharing this.

I have a dream, if I ever get my finances together, of commissioning a variety of artists to do their takes on the From Hell it Came quicksand scene. I think that could produce some very interesting results. :)

water_bug_62208

Re: Commission Sketch

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:49 am

Very nice! Judging by the sticky, clingy strands stretching up and gripping her tightly that she's going to be really stuck bad. The depth is she is stuck and mired at in quite nice, and the background work give a remote, dismal feel to the marshy environment she trapped in.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Drawings”