First Date

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

First Date

Postby Viridian » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:40 pm

He seemed like a nice guy online, but will the first date also be her last?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

DJlurker

Re: First Date

Postby DJlurker » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm

If it were me, I’d rescue her so she could sink for me again... 8-)

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:39 pm

I said I wanted to be the "Rescuer"! She said she wouldn't tell anybody!

:-) hahaha

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Hmmmm.... an interesting situation indeed. Too bad she didn't realize it was BYOR... bring your own rope. ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 am

This came out very nice. Love the camera angle and her pose... her butt cheeks and the back of her thighs look quite sexy stuck deep in the mud. Love how you drew the mud mounding up and clinging to her thighs as she struggles to free her legs. And, her arms seem to be stuck as well, having used them as leverage to work her legs free of the mire's grasp. I also like the shortness of what appears to be a dressy mini-dress.

She looks very athletic since she has impressive muscle tone in her arms and legs... too bad the mud's suction is frustrating and overwhelming her strength. And, seems he tricked her into wandering out onto a coastal mudflat at low tide... if the mud doesn't suck her under, she'll still have the incoming tide to deal with.

Thanks for sharing!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Beautiful job on this Viridian! I love the perspective. Thank you! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:00 pm

Adding a re-draw / sequel:

It had been a while since the first date. He was a nice guy after all, despite his eccentric interests. The past few months had been spent pondering she could tolerate the fetish, maybe even enjoy it. Then she got the message: same place, wear something nice. Something made her feel giddy. Maybe it was seeing him again, or being in another life-or-death situation, unsure if she was going to be rescued. One thing was for sure: she was not going to ruin another dress.

She found the place easy enough. Even at night, it wasn't hard to forget where she had nearly drowned in quicksand. The feeling of the thick, sucking mud made her anxious, but also excited. Soon she would be too deep to get out on her own. She wanted for her hero to arrive.

Someone did arrive, but it wasn't her hero. Her date apparently had other commitments, and that commitment wasn't too happy with his side interests. The blonde looked down on her boyfriend's secret distraction and scoffed at how pathetic it was. Watching the woman her boyfriend cheated with struggling and sinking in quicksand, however, was somewhat enjoyable. Perhaps she might stay a while longer. Would she save her in the last moment, or would she leave her to disappear without a trace?

Either way, there probably won't be a third date.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Wow, I love it!

Return to “Drawings”