Serenity (F, Mud, Mast)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Anna_Sinks

Serenity (F, Mud, Mast)

Postby Anna_Sinks » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 am

I think people would know me from my stories. Well after talking with Zorah at the cove I decided to embark on a new creative outlet. She suggested that I attempt to draw some pencil art. Which now I have done. I would like to think it came out alright. I also wrote a story to go with this picture. Well I hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks. I would like to post more in the future. Cheers!

Serenity

By Annette Mezenberg

Julie was a mid forties home maker. A job she loved. Taking care of her family brought great joy to her. She lived in a nice home with her husband and 2 children. But she had a secret. Every once in awhile she liked to get dirty. Not in the way you would think. Her sex life with her husband after 15 years of marriage was still very satisfying and fulfilling. She was full of love for her family. No this was something else. Much more private and self gratifying. For her second love was an unlikely choice.

Julie woke up one sunny morning. The alarm was beeping. With a half smile she stretched as she looked over to see her husband setting up in bed. He too was stretching. She rolled over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Last night was so good baby.” Julie whispered running her hand gently down his chest.

“Well I am glad you liked it dear.” He replied taking her hand in his.

“Mmmm.... I sure did.”

“Well we should get up and get going. I have a busy day at the office.” He said getting up off the bed and getting dressed.

Julie stood up and also got dressed. They both went down stairs and into the kitchen. He sat down while Julie began getting things out for breakfast.

“Kids! Come get your breakfast.” She called up the stairs.

Moments later two teenagers came thundering down the stairs. Parking themselves at the table to eat their cereal.

Like most families on the go they were gone out the door with quick good bye and a kiss. Julie walked through the house looking around taking note on things that needed to be done. But it was only a note. She had something else on her mind today. The sun was shining. It was hot outside. She went up stairs back to her bedroom to change into her other clothes. It was something simple and easy to take off. T-Shirt and shorts. No socks or underwear. She then went to the garage. In the back there was a old chest. She opened the lid and dug down to the bottom. She then pulled out a small backpack and a dirt covered rope. Packing the rope into the backpack she went to the front door. Put on her ratty old sneakers. She stepped out the door and paused for a moment as the sun hit her. She stood there in the sunshine and the muggy air and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath and a smile she began to walk down the street.

After about 30 minutes of walking she came to the edge of the forest. There was no path but she knew the way. She carefully stepped past the bushes and the thorns. Sweat beading off her as she worked her way down to the forests edge. The trees thinned and gave way to a grass filled clearing. In the middle was a good sized pond. Julie made her way down to a lone tree standing on the edge of pond. Upon reaching the tree she stopped and took the back pack off. After putting the pack down beside the tree she placed her hand on the tree. Running her hand on the bark. She then turned her attention to the pond before her. It was the middle of summer. The water level was low. It was perfect. The sun was still climbing to its apex in the sky. She guessed the time at around 10 am. Then looking around to see if she was followed or anyone else was here. She knelt down beside the tree to the pack. It was time to once again reunite with her other love.

She took the rope and a bottle of sun tan lotion out and setting it aside. She took the rope and looped it around the tree. She tied it and then dropped it. It was now time for her to free herself. Taking off her t-shirt and shorts she stood there. Letting the sun beat down on all of her body. She then picked up the sun tan lotion and began to apply it. She knew she would be out here awhile and not all of her would be covered right away. A mistake she made in the beginning. After she was sufficiently protected from the suns ray. She picked up the other end of the rope. Looped it around herself and then tied it in a knot just like she did on the tree. She shuddered a bit when a cooler breeze whisked by her. Rusting the leaves. Bending the grass and cattails. Small goose bumps rose from her skin and her nipples became slightly hard by the gentle touch the wind gave her. But the wind ceased to blow and once again she was greeted by the heavy muggy summer air. She then moved down to the edge of the pond. Smiling as she took in the site of her lover. The dark brown bank. The pond had receded back and left quite a large exposed area. Being here many times in the past years she knew what to expect. The mud wasn't very deep. She brought the rope because it made her feel safe. Allowing her to relax and enjoy her time. She took one more step down onto the bank.

When her foot met the surface it parted. Oozing around her foot and through her toes. Up her ankle. She went all the way up to her knee in the soft mud before reaching resistance near the bottom. After feel secure in her footing she brought the other leg down to meet the other. The cool mud felt good on her sun drenched legs. After bringing both her feet down to the same level she began to slowly pump them up and down. She loved the feeling of the suction as she attempted to pull he legs up and then push them down. The mud slurped with ever up and down motion. Slowly she began to settle in a little lower. As the mud beneath her feet began to be worked up it gave way allowing her to descend down to the stiff bottom that keeps the water in the pond. She was now up to mid thighs. She smiled as the mud seemed to reach up and grip her legs before settling back down to the surface every time she bent her knees down and then back up again. She had to let the mud have more of her. Holding her tight. She began to slowly bend her knees more. Till finally her crotch met the surface. She gasped as the cooler sensation of the mud met with her warm labia. She could not help but catch her rocking herself forwards and backwards. Letting the cool mud work its way in between her lips and to her clit. Her head began to swim a little. Her knees were beginning to feel the burn a bit from holding her up in the that position so she gave in. She sat down in the mud and pulled her legs up. Going right up to the stomach. Then slowly down to just below her breasts before she began to float. At that point she could not help but notice the tingle down below. The longing inside her that brought her here time and time again.

Her hand reached down in between her legs as she parted them. Her index finger slowly finding its way to her clit. She shook as her finger met it. Gasping she moved it around in circles. She began to slightly bounce up and down with her clit in between her index and middle finger. The motion would move her hand up and down and it felt like the mud was moving her hand. Massaging her clit. Her other hand was busy switching back and forth across her breasts. Rubbing and gripping them. Tweaking her nipples. Finally the mud was worked up enough to fully encompass her breasts. She felt her knees and feet meeting the bottom of the mud. By now she was rocking heavily in the mud. Waves moving all about. Her breathing was much heavier now. She felt an orgasm building in her. The mud was holding her tight in its embrace. Her hands busy on her clit and breasts. She bucked back and tilted her head way back and moan out loud as she climaxed in the mud's grip. As the feeling subsided and her head became less foggy she felt tired and so drained.

Feeling very sleepy she was ready for a nap. She leaned back in the mud. She loved the feeling of the mud over her face. She forced herself down and submerging fer head under the mud. She stayed there for a minute. All cut off from the world. No sights, sounds, or smells. Julie then brought her head back up from mud. Taking a fresh breath. She wiped the mud from her eyes, nose, and mouth. She then just laid back and rested on the surface. The mud behind her was much stiffer so she didn't worry about going back under. She then stretched out and pulled herself back a bit to rest her head on the slightly stiffer mud. She pushed her head down enough for the mud to cover hear ears and cradle her head. She felt herself slipping away. The exhaustion of climaxing and struggling against the mud over took her and she fell asleep.

A couple of hours passed by. The mud that was exposed above the surface on her skin dried and hardened. She slowly opened her eyes. Taking a moment to remember where she was. She stretched and the hard mud broke and fell off. She sat up and turned over. She pulled her legs free of the mud's embrace. It was time to clean off and head back to her life. Her “me” time was up. Once again she climbed back up on to the bank by the tree. She untied the rope from herself and moved down to the deeper part of the pond to clean herself off. She entered the cool water and began to wash herself off. It was a quick cleaning. She would take a shower when she got home. Once clean she went back to her belongings. She put on her clothes and re packed the backpack and started for home.

It was around 2 pm when she arrived home. She put away her pack and went up stairs to shower up before her family got home. After her shower she put her original clothes back on and went down stairs and began to prepare for dinner. A smile firmly locked on her face. Around 5:30 pm everyone sat down to dinner.

“How was your day dear?” She asked her husband.

“It went better than I thought it would.” he responded.

“That's good to hear.”

“How about yours?” he asked Julie.

“Oh you know, the usual. Did some housework and such.” she said with a smile. A little white lie.

“Well the place looks good and this meal is tasty.” he spoke between fork fulls.

The rest of the family conversed back and forth through dinner. That night at bedtime Julie laid back in bed. Her head still fresh with the thoughts of the day. Her husband turned out the lights and climbed into bed. Giving her a good night kiss. Julie drifted off to sleep. For her day of mud induced serenity was at any end. Well at least for today.

Fin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Anna_Sinks on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The truth shall set you free, and make you insane all at the same time!"
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

quagmire_uk

Re: Serenity (F, Mud, Mast)

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 pm

No comments on this yet? A great illustrated story!

marcl

Re: Serenity (F, Mud, Mast)

Postby marcl » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 am

Extremely well written! I usually prefer drama to this kind of story, but really enjoyed this one.

Return to “Drawings”