So, ever clean out a drawer to find...?

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
jack c

Re: So, ever clean out a drawer to find...?

Postby jack c » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:36 am

Nessie,

A very nice and artistic sketch. It is the reverse of the movie cliche - you show the damsel offering (maybe) to rescue the guy in peril. Maybe Hollywood could learn something from this idea (although there are no scenes either way in movies any more - too bad). Thanks for posting, even if you can't remember it!

_ Jack

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 am

I can't figure out if I should try to finish it, or if I should leave it just as it is...because if I worked on it now, would it become all that it should have been?

Whatever was that, anyway?

Nessie

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Hmm. . . well, regardless of her mental state or blood alcohol content at the time, we know exactly what Nessie was thinking about when she drew that! 8-)

Seriously, I like it. Reminds me of that one manip you did, "The moon, the mud and thou." Nice to know there's a female (or three) out there whose mind is twisted in the same way mine is.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:08 am

Nessie wrote:I can't figure out if I should try to finish it, or if I should leave it just as it is...because if I worked on it now, would it become all that it should have been?

Whatever was that, anyway?

Nessie

Perhaps you should leave it as is since it's currently the way it should be at this point in the drawing process.

As you noted, to try finishing it without knowing the inspiration that led to the creation to the piece, as well as not knowing the intended completion, could result in a final piece being not what it was meant to be.

Sounds like one of those time warp continuum things where if you take one action, you impact the outcome of the future in a certain way.

Return to “Drawings”