One more girl got stuck in mud

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Billie Bonce

One more girl got stuck in mud

Postby Billie Bonce » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:09 pm

This picture took me too much time to finish it. I already don't like it. Could be, soon I'll hate it. The lineart was posted here long ago viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1091 . As usually, I significantly changed the lines in the process of coloring.

Well, I hope at least somebody may enjoy seeing it.

stuckinmud.jpg

As I have already written, here is another credulous victim of WAM fetish. I believe, this girl was amazed (and maybe aroused) by some WAM sites in the Internet, and she decided to try wallowing in the deep deep mud. But she haven't seen any warnings and haven't took any precautions. Really, she had to visit sites of deep sinkers and patiently read all that people write there. She didn't. Too bad for her! Now her left leg is captured by very thick, sticky and heavy mud, and she has no idea how to free her leg from the trap.

As you can see, she's not covered with mud, that means, she haven't struggled much yet. But you can be sure - she got hopelessly stuck, and all her struggle can only make the mud to suck her down more and more, leaving her completely desperate. Poor thing! Now she is scared by the thought that if she will not get out of the mud soon, someone may find her helpless and naked in that secluded place, with all the possible consequences. I bet, after some time she will be happy to see anybody who will find her still alive there, no matter what things may happen after that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

kham
Always Remembered

Re: One more girl got stuck in mud

Postby kham » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:14 pm

NIce work :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm

You don't like it? :o Billie, my friend, you are too harsh a critic on yourself...

This is a fantastic image! I love it! Evokes a nice mood and anticipation of "what happens next?"

Thanks for sharing it with us! :D

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 am

Ah, okay, I remember this one. I like it, especially since you noted how stuck she is and will be sinking deeper in her attempts to get unstuck. Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Billie!

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am

Dude that drawing looks like it was airbrushed. That is such a great position the damsel is in. My compliments and keep those comming :D
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:20 am

I think it came out beautiful. And I very rarely see mudpits rendered as nicely as that one. That's the kind of mud that one cannot resist sinking in the second one sees it...like she did.

Nessie

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Thanks all for your kind response!
x42swamper wrote:Dude that drawing looks like it was airbrushed.
I did use the effect of airbrush in Photoshop. Technically, there are many layers and many different effects used.

Nessie wrote:And I very rarely see mudpits rendered as nicely as that one. That's the kind of mud that one cannot resist sinking in the second one sees it...like she did.
Yep, it took some effort. But I had many photos of mud as references.

PM2K wrote:Billie, my friend, you are too harsh a critic on yourself...
Sometimes... Well, often... Almost always... Let's think it's just a springtime avitaminosis. :lol:

PM2K wrote:Evokes a nice mood and anticipation of "what happens next?"
Let's imagine. Optimistic and pessimistic options ;)

1. She frantically struggles. Her struggle softens the mud and she is able to pull out her leg. At that moment she is completely covered with mud. She goes under in the process, but she manages to crawl out of the mud on her own. She decides that she will try this another time, but she has to take more precautions.
  2. Whatever she attempts to do doesn't work. She remains stuck in the mudpit. Two days after she is found by
    • a housewife who calls emergency service. Firefighters, fire engines, equipment, three hours of hard work to free the girl from the mud. Ambulance, hospital. Reporters, TV, news. After the fifth TV show where she had to tell about her ordeal and how grateful she is to her rescuers, the girl makes an attempt to suicide. Fortunately, she survives.
    • a guy who actually came to sink in his favorite mudpit. He gently gets her out of mud. The next morning she wakes up in his bed, and stays with him forever. Love, Sex, Rock'n'Roll!
    • a gay guy who came to sink in his favorite mudpit. Instead of having fun the guy has to extract semi-conscious girl from the mud, what is not that easy - the stupid girl managed to get herself seriously stuck. Just coming into conscious, the girl attempts to kiss the guy, what he finds extremely disgusting. The day is completely spoiled! (On a positive note - the girl is saved)
  3. The girl is reported to be missing. The next year her belongings are found in the secluded area of the park. No signs of struggle. It seems, the girl voluntarily took off all her clothes, including lingerie, put them together with her bag, keys, money, driver license and some girlie things in the bushes and went away in unknown direction. Police believes that she decided to run away with someone who was not welcomed by her family. (Though the family rejects such a possibility)
  4. Your option ;)
So many different suns

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 pm

*Jumps in to save the distressed girl* That's me for ya. :mrgreen:

And like I mentioned on DA, you did a great job on this and it looks much different from your original lines to final product. 8-) Looking at such sticky and clinging mud never looked better.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 am

Since she got into the situation due to a WAM fetish, I imagine that despite her shock at being stuck, she will be unable to avoid feeling turned on... she makes little progress when she attempts to escape, but the movement and suction arouses her more... but the struggles make her sink that little bit deeper... every now and then she manages to regain self control and stay still. At first she was terrified someone might find her in this situation, but she now knows it is her only hope of escape, she must stay still and await rescue. But the pressure and suction on her body feels so good... trapped, unable to do anything to distract herself, and with her erogninous zones in such a stimulating situation... as time passes the urge grows again... will she be able to control herself enough that someone will find her in time?

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:10 pm

quagmire_uk wrote:as time passes the urge grows again... will she be able to control herself enough that someone will find her in time?
Nobody knows. That's why I advise all you: check your sinking spots as often as possible! Who knows what you can find there? Could be, one day this may happen... ;)
So many different suns

Return to “Drawings”