Butt First!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Butt First!

Postby Qsvgitguy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 am

Hey Everybody,

A small distraction while I work on trying to figure things out. One of my favorite MPV movies is Butt First with Paris Kennedy! :)

I'm thinking about making my own animated version. Don't know for sure yet. I need to figure some things out first, and there are other projects that might take priority, but you never know. One good thing about this idea, is it's short so it would not take as long. :D

Enjoy!

Butt First.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Re: Butt First!

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:01 am

Sounds like a good one.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

What's that Sign?

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 pm

After losing her towel and falling back into the muck, our lovely girl decides to take up a little reading. :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pete1672
Always Remembered

Postby pete1672 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:40 am

Thanks for updating us on your progress! :D

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:59 am

You're very welcome! :) It's nice to have some progress. :lol:

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Very nice! Love the situation.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi Everybody, Hi!

Here's another picture from my production of Butt First. After our lovely Paris has fallen in, Butt First, (get it? ;) ) she makes the fatal mistake of trying to stand up. Now, her legs and feet are hopelessly stuck deep down in the bog! :o Her feet and toes probe the depths, looking for a bottom, but find nothing! :shock: Only now is she beginning to suspect she will never see her feet and toes again! :twisted:

Oh, you may have also noticed the plant life in the background is different. I've been adjusting the maps in Lightwave that determine the placement of plant objects. It's still not done. I'll probably be fiddling with it for a while. One thing I think I'll have to do is use several more maps than I have been using so I can turn the plants on and off so they don't get in the way of the camera and I can get the shot angles I want.

Enjoy! :)

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Here's another still for just after she steps and and loses her grip on her towel, which slides off her beautiful body! I wonder what's going to happen next? :twisted:

I've also redone the lighting, and rearranged the bushes and trees in the background.

Hope you like it! :D

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Looking good, Qsvgitguy. As it happens that scene with the gorgeous Paris Kennedy is one of my faves as well, so it'll be interesting how your project turns out. :D
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Thanks Herzeleid,

All the animation is done for the most part and now I'm looking into doing the quicksand dynamics. The only hitch so far is I've not yet heard back from Dave. Without his okay, I will no release to movie. :|

Return to “Drawings”