Uh oh, stuck in the bog!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
QuicksandDanica

Uh oh, stuck in the bog!

Postby QuicksandDanica » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:14 am

Here is my first ever digital drawing of quicksand! I kind of rushed on it because it was just practice. Wanted to add some bubbles in there so the quicksand would be more "alive" but kinda forgot, oops! Let me know what you think :D Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DeviantArt is StickyDanica! https://www.deviantart.com/stickydanica
Struggle and let the quicksand suck you under

DJlurker

Re: Uh oh, stuck in the bog!

Postby DJlurker » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Good work! :)

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:23 am

Very nice. :3
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:46 am

She is sunk to the perfect depth. 10/10 picture, I can't wait to see your future work.

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:18 am

Good job ! You picture well the suction of the mud on her. Thank you.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:12 am

She look to be quite STUCK in the mud, especially now that her arms are trapped in the sticky goo's suction. I like how you have the mud thickly clinging around her arms and breasts, holding her fast as she struggles to get free. And, nice work giving the mud a thick, heavy look.

Her facial expression is great... I like how her teeth are gritted as she strains to free her arms, determined to get loose, but you can also see in her eyes that she finally realizes how hopelessly stuck she is as she slowly sinks deeper into the swamp. I like that you included the captions and how you emphasized key words to show what she's saying and feeling. And, the mud sounds are a wonderful touch.

Thanks for sharing!

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:57 am

Nice work!! Isn’t digital art fun?... it’s great to see new artists appear from time to time!! This pic does have a good suction feel to it!
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Return to “Drawings”