Butt Stuck in Quicksand

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
QuicksandDanica

Butt Stuck in Quicksand

Postby QuicksandDanica » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:45 am

I decided to share this quick piece with you guys that's inspired by one of MPV's scenes with Paris butt first into a clay pit! :D Love that video, and I don't see a lot of drawings with women butt first in quicksand. I dread drawing feet and hands so go easy on me loll (or not!)
I also posted this on my DeviantArt, StickyDanica, so feel free to check it out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My DeviantArt is StickyDanica! https://www.deviantart.com/stickydanica
Struggle and let the quicksand suck you under

Black Clay Lord

Re: Butt Stuck in Quicksand

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:52 pm

Nice work. Love the expression on the girl's face there. It depicts how she must feel about her situation right now. And the clay she's in is also done very well.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:22 am

Very cool! :D

She has very nice feet. :lol:

JSample

Postby JSample » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:08 pm

When I used to make drawings of women in quicksand the hands always gave me the greatest difficulty, so I can appreciate your concern about getting them (and the feet) right! :D
Jason Sample

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Great image!

Return to “Drawings”