BUTT FIRST! THE MOVIE!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Aiko

Re: BUTT FIRST! THE MOVIE!

Postby Aiko » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 am

Wow. This is just... wow. Not only did you put a lot of effort into the animation of the main character and the liquid simulation, but you also set the stage for the sinking scene really nicely. Outstanding work!
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:53 am

Thanks everybody for all your kind words and support! :D

All I try to do is make the kind of movies I want to see. The fact that people here enjoy it too is just a big bonus. I've already gotten to work on my next set of movies. I've got a few small ones in mind, and 1 big one based on my story of Karen and the Swamp.

But for now, I'm just enjoying this one! :lol:

Thanks again,

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:31 am

I think it's brilliant that you make the movies that you yourself want to see!

Personally, I wasn't fussed about the setup with the creep hitting a button to send her on the wrong path and then watching her using a camera. I guess I'm more of a fan of someone blundering into quicksand by accident or misadventure, than being tricked into it. I get excited by the idea that someone has ignored a sign, or climbed over a fence, or is exploring an uncharted jungle, and has now walked into the predicament. And although I obviously love watching ladies struggle in quicksand - which is voyeuristic - it doesn't do anything for me to see a voyeur in the story and then imagine I am that voyeur. Or to imagine that I'm the one who has tricked someone into quicksand or thrown them in or something like that.

But of course, that's just my personal taste. Obviously you have your own fantasies, your own likes and dislikes, and it's great that you've made a movie that brings your own personal fantasy to life! What's more, none of those aspects detracted from the real meat of the scene, Paris struggling in quicksand. That was absolutely spectacular and fantastic.

The setup involving the creep might not be my specific turn-on, but it's not a turn-off either! And I think it's great that you took what could have been a straightforward "plop and sink" scenario and turned it into a thriller with a plot! It is a masterpiece and you should be very proud of yourself.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:44 am

Hey QUK! :)

Thanks for your feed back. You made some interesting points. I'm not actually into watching other people watch girls sink. I like to do the watching myself. :twisted:

It all started when I watched the behind the scene footage they Dave included on the DVD. Before she actually fell in, the director was explaining to Paris Kennedy about how bitchy he wanted her to act when she first comes to the pit. Also, the opening blurb talked about Paris getting bad directions. So, I thought if she's being such a bitch, maybe that explains why she got such bad directions. ;)

It's my little way of saying, be nice to people. You never know when you'll piss off the wrong creep! :o

Not sure where the idea of Paris meeting her BFFs at the beach came from. It kind of became a reason why she was in such a hurry to get there. Also, it provided a nice addition to the last gasp scene.

The Last Gasp came from a suggestion of a person who commented on one of the pictures I posted on DA. He mentioned that another MPV movie with Paris had a scene where she goes under, shoots back up above the surface, screams for a second, than immediately goes under again. I loved the idea right away and I had that scene already, so I extracted the audio and animated a quick shot based on the video. It came out better than I'd hoped and having Paris' two friend there to witness the final horror felt perfect! Can't have quicksand drama if there's nobody there to see. :twisted:

Anyway, I also wanted to let everybody know that I have re-rendered the movie with a much better bit rate so it's less than half the size it was before, but still looks just as good! :D

Download Full HD Version with Better Compression. Less than half the size! :D
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v5svvd6l ... e.mp4/file

Enjoy! :)

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Thanks for the new, smaller but better version!

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:30 pm

:shock: :D :shock: :D :D :D
Wow..! I finally had a chance to watch this and it's absolutely stunning! The superb animation, Paris's spot-on voice acting, that GORGEOUS RealFlow quicksand and the GREAT horror ending! All wonderfully done! You are the Master, my friend. :D
As a big fan of horror movies myself, I really appreciated that ending! And you got me too! I honestly jumped when she suddenly popped back up and screamed right in front of her friends before going down for the last time. Well done! :lol:
Thank you VERY much for all this effort and artistry that resulted in such a fine product!!
And Happy New Year! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:01 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote::shock: :D :shock: :D :D :D
Wow..! I finally had a chance to watch this and it's absolutely stunning! The superb animation, Paris's spot-on voice acting, that GORGEOUS RealFlow quicksand and the GREAT horror ending! All wonderfully done! You are the Master, my friend. :D
As a big fan of horror movies myself, I really appreciated that ending! And you got me too! I honestly jumped when she suddenly popped back up and screamed right in front of her friends before going down for the last time. Well done! :lol:
Thank you VERY much for all this effort and artistry that resulted in such a fine product!!
And Happy New Year! :D

Hey Six Guns!

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm really glad you liked the movie. As a fellow animator, you can appreciate more than others the effort that goes into these things. It's great that you liked the ending. I was surprised when you said I got you. It seem really obvious to me what was going to happen :roll:, but I liked the idea so much, I put it in anyway. I needed to have some one witness the HORROR! :o :shock:

Happy New, "It's time to get a new calendar" Day to you too! :D

THUGBOT wrote:I love it.

I just wish that her two friends had been a little more careless and joined her in a second video.

Hey Thugbot!

So glad you liked the movie. I agree, the more babes in the sucking quicksand the better, but it would have taken at least 4 more months of simulation time to have those two hot chicks fall in and sink and a scream with appropriate gusto. :?

On the other hand, you've stumbled onto one of the more important rules of good drama...

Always leave them wanting MORE! :twisted:

Cheers! :D

Return to “Drawings”