The H-Less Drawing Thread

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Drawing Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:14 am

You know which female from Pokémon I think is really overlooked? Dahlia, the Battle Arcade frontier brain. This girl has the goods, and even her sprite shows her curves. It’s crazy that no one has sunk her yet.

And here’s where this drawing comes in to change that. I already posted this one on Deviantart, so maybe some of you have already seen it. There is a story built around this pic that can be seen on Deviantart, so if you want to see that, you can try to find this pic there. So, enjoy this picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:24 pm

One of my favorite Frontier Brains.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:19 am

Have any more drawings to show us?

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:13 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Have any more drawings to show us?

Hmmmm, I think I’ll post two more of my drawings right now then. I’ve also posted one of them on Deviantart, but the other one is one I wanted to post there, but never got around to it before this post. Maybe I will after this post comes up.

The first girl is based on the female chaser trainers from Pokémon Colosseum, while the other drawing has Ramirez from Fortnite. (Yes, I drew a Fortnite character. I like the designs, and I don’t hate the game.)

I hope this satisfies!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Nicely done. I do not hate the people that like games I hate...but I DO draw issue with people who hate others for liking or hating people based only on opinions!

Return to “Drawings”