The H-Less Drawing Thread

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

The H-Less Drawing Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:03 am

Most of what I have made has been manips, but I think I’ll be occasionally doing a little more. Keep in mind, my drawings are more of an occasional thing, and I do not claim to be a pro at drawing. Still, if I post anymore of my own drawings, they’re going here. Now, onto the offering.

Orochi had gone to a marshy point in the forest on her previous movement. A lancer had moved right near her and tried to attack her, but she evaded his attack. However, evading the attack caused Orochi to get herself stuck in a quicksand trap. The others were far away and unable to get to her, but Orochi did not seem unhappy about it; she even seemed to be enjoying it. As her move was to be made, she was stuck up to her hips, the nearby lancer blushing with excitement as he was able to get a good view of her trapped butt crack. Orochi had not used her Capture ability in a while, and was not so likely to succeed with her regular one due to the lancer still having full HP, but she had another idea. She began wiggling her hips around, her rear looking sensual as she moved around in the peat. She also signaled the lancer to come towards her, looking to make him join her in her sinking. Although he tried hard, the lancer was unable to resist Orochi’s charms, and the unorthodox way of capture worked. He was then “persuaded” by Orochi to join the fight for Hoshido, and the both of them were eventually helped out of the mire by Hinoka and Corrin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Drawing Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:20 am

That looks pretty good.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:28 am

A new drawing from me? Oh boy!

The girl in this drawing is Valley Girl from the Wii and DS versions of the first Wipeout video game. The game may run a little unimpressively, but I still have fun with it.

As for Valley Girl herself, she seems to have gotten herself in a bit of trouble with quicksand on the beach, but as it cuddles her, she doesn’t seem keen on getting out of it at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:59 pm

I like this one. May I suggest a victim, or two?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:51 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:I like this one. May I suggest a victim, or two?

Sorry, but I don’t take drawing requests at the moment. I hope you understand.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:32 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I like this one. May I suggest a victim, or two?

Sorry, but I don’t take drawing requests at the moment. I hope you understand.

Oh. No worries there.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:25 am

And now this thread gets some Paizuri action. This sequence is from an art trade I did with QSManipu. Not only did I get his permission to put these images on, but he also asked me to post his end of the trade as well. (I didn’t know if I actually had to or not, but I wanted to be sure I could do so.)

For this post, I’m putting in my end. It’s also available on DA, but it’s censored over there, whereas this site gets the uncensored version. (The girl is Hirate, one of QSManipu’s OC’s. Don’t worry, she’s of age.)

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:27 am

And now, QSManipu’s end of the art trade. Since there’s six images to this one, I’ll spread it out evenly among two posts.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:29 am

And here’s the rest.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:04 am

I’m sure some of you may have seen this pic on DeviantART, but I figured I’d post it here too. If you don’t remember this character, she is Ki, a female martian from the not-so-beloved Disney movie, Mars Needs Moms. I took a liking to her design, which led to me drawing this pic.

The story can be seen on DeviantART in the pic’s description.

Also, a reminder: If you see Twiningshoe67 as the one who drew the pic, don’t get mad, as that is my username on DeviantART.

Return to “Drawings”