Wayne's Artwork!!!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
bangskull22

Re: Wayne's Artwork!!!

Postby bangskull22 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Lady Of Mud wrote:I remember a lot of your artwork from way back on Kaol's Ol Sinking Hole ^_^ It brings back memories seeing a lot of these again :3

I can remember the one series of pictures you did that were really my favorite. I forgot the name of the story but it involved a girl in a pink Bikini who tries out a sinking area near the ocean, she leaps off a wooden bridge into the mud and from there "enjoys" herself before the very interesting cliffhanger ending ^^

L.O.M.

AW yeah! That was one of my favorites too. The story and accompanying artwork were amazing. If remember correctly, she passed out from the ecstasy and when she awoke she was up to her chin and then kissed the mire. So hot :D

I'd love to see that again if you have it.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Wed May 05, 2010 11:56 pm

The story was called Secret Lover. The Artwork was indeed mine, but the story was all Kaol... I just drew what he described.

Wayne/Mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Wed May 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Here are the remaining three images... It was an enjoyable series to draw...

Wayne/mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 am

Another drawing I'd done for Donna... I miss her... she was the best of us...

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 am

Rusty led Carla into the swamp... yeah, she had ulterior motives. Rusty had hidden from Carla after getting far enough out ahead of her. She'd stayed just close enough for Carla to get the general direction to head, urged on by Rusty calling out for her to hurry. Carla had burst through the underbrush and had plowed right in the the bed of quicksand, struggling sexily as she sank. Trapped, Rusty made her move... wading her way out to the trapped brunette and whispering to her as her hands slid around Carla from behind... "Do you need a helping hand?"

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 am

They always called Heather "That little Goth Chick", always the outcast... always on the wrong side of the right cliques. She was so hungry for acceptance that when she was invited to the big summer party, she never thought someone might be playing a joke. When she'd arrived, all decked out in skin tight black, pale skin, and dark makeup, the girls who'd acted friendly had turned on her and had made her the laughing stock... She ran blindly through the woods at the back of the property trying to get away, ignoring the shouts for her not to go into the woods. The woods slowly turned into a foggy, damp, swamp, sticker bushes and tanglefoot grabbing at her feet and legs. Seeing a well worn trail, she tore down it as fast as her legs would carry her, just eager to get away from those taunting bitches. The trail took a hard right and the ground dropped away at the left edge of the trail, but at the speed she was running and looking back over her shoulder she'd not been able to make the turn and had plunged over the embankment. Sailing through the air, she knew it was going to hurt when she landed... that was until her feet impacted and drove her deep into a quicksand bog, the disturbed surface rolling like a huge waterbed, sucking her down almost to her shoulders from the momentum. She wanted to cry... the humiliation at the party, now this. She probably wouldn't even be missed... Just then, she heard a rustle in the undergrowth above her... "Is Someone there?" She asked...

Wayne/mudbogz

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu May 06, 2010 6:32 am

Mudbogz wrote:The story was called Secret Lover. The Artwork was indeed mine, but the story was all Kaol... I just drew what he described.

Wayne/Mudbogz

That takes me back! One of the very first sets of quicksand art I downloaded back in the day... :D

Thanks for the memories... and the great art!

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Private Schumacher hated land navigation... she hated it at night even worse. There was nothing worse in her book than traipsing around at night, blind as a bat, trying to follow a direction on a little half glowing dial while trying to keep a pace count, and avoid dangerous drop O
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
f
f
s

Shoo braced herself for the jarring impact at the bottom of the drop off. It was never the fall that killed you, but the sudden stop at the bottom, but it never came as her boots drove themselves deep into the thick mud at the bottom. Did I say drove deep? Silly me... Poor Shoo was driven clear to her armpits in the sucking mud. The more she tried to move, the deeper she sank. Panic set in and she thrashed around, eyes wide as she felt herself sinking deeper...

Wayne/mudbogz

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu May 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Nice work! Some of these I remember from DS but some others are new to me. Either way they deserve to be displayed here. Welcome back.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Fri May 07, 2010 6:40 am

One of my favorite drawings... Done for Danger Girl...

Wayne/mudbogz

Return to “Drawings”