Wayne's Artwork!!!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
x42swamper

Re: Wayne's Artwork!!!

Postby x42swamper » Sun May 30, 2010 8:58 am

These are off the charts !! Great art work ;)
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

hootersfiend

Postby hootersfiend » Sun May 30, 2010 12:21 pm

I love all this stuff. Especially the swamp vampire pic. Very, very well done! :)

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Mon May 31, 2010 2:01 am

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys and gals... I've got a few ideas in the works that will knock your socks off...

Wayne/mudbogz

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 am

Great stuff. Love the style as well as the content.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Somehow I missed the new artwork... great work! Good to see you haven't lost your talent! :D

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Cory went for a little walk in the rain... well, okay, it had been a driving rain storm, and she'd gotten soaked in the process, but hey, no harm no foul... after all she was dressed to take a dunk in the ocean anyway. She'd noticed the tide was out, and was walking along the waterline when the sand underneath her seemed to sag and water filtered up through the surface. Intrigued, she shifted her feet a little and once the surface tension was overcome, she began her downward slide into the wet, clinging sand. Shifting her weight back and forth at first, thn pumping her feet up and down once the sand made it to her knees, Cory began to wonder just how deep this got. She didn't feel in any particular danger, after all, she wasn't sinking like a lead weight, right? She was shifting her weight and moving her body in a circle, stirring up the loose sand around her, pulling her feet up a bit then she'd stop moving and let herself sink back down into the loose sand. Then, her intimate parts made contact with the surface and her mind was alight with all kinds of ideas...

I hope you enjoy this one... I had to overcome a severe artists block for this one!!!! I'm glad its finished!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Wayne/mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh wow. :D Very, very nice. Love the little story that goes with it too.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 am

My God! I love it! :D

Kudos for the details too, like the reflective water puddles around her... great stuff!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 am

Oh, my, this is quite nice indeed!

Her pose is great as she looks down upon the mire. The depth you've sunk her to is wonderful. The ripples in the quicksand and water surrounding her is nicely done and classic. Beautiful job on her reflection in the water, I like the shading you did to give her a nice tone, and she has great hips and upper thighs. And, the storyline was very cool in giving us some background information on the image.

Thanks for sharing this!

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 am

I had a heck of a time getitng this one done... with RL getting in the way, and well, to be honest, I get to the point sometimes I cant draw a straight line... I sit there and look at the paper and cant do anything... I was like that since my last one... "Red"... then this last week, I started on this one... and worked on it a little each day... it took about two weeks altogether from pencil sketch to finished piece... I was scanning it and began to notice little things that I needed to touch up... the reflections didnt show at all in the initial scan... so I had to darken both the sky reflected in the water and the skin reflections... I have a few other ideas... but I think I'm going to do something non quicksand in between... still sexy... but non quicksandish...

I hope you enjoyed this one...

Wayne/mudbogz

Return to “Drawings”