Wayne's Artwork!!!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
water_bug_62208

Re: Wayne's Artwork!!!

Postby water_bug_62208 » Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Ah, yes, these are all excellent!

I've always enjoyed the drawings where you depicted the gals stuck thigh-deep in the quicksand or mud. You add such a wonderful thickness and roundness to a woman's thighs as well as a really heavy thickness to the mire she's sunk in. It gives the overall impression that she's really stuck bad. :D

Also, thank you for providing your narratives with these. It's nice hearing what you were thinking of when you drew these images.

And, when I first saw, "Last Gasp," I wasn't interested in it because I wasn't into grim endings; however, after seeing Kristine Lynn do melodramatic submergences in Kaol's Explorer, Revisited, and MPV's Young Lady, Deep Mud, the white bra and panty scene, I gained an appreciation for submergence and saw "Last Gasp" in an entirely different light.

Thanks for sharing these again, Wayne!

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue May 04, 2010 3:02 am

I'm not even sure when I drew last gasp... but I know its a pretty old one. I'm digging and trying to find my original art for these... I have it packed away somewhere... I need to get them stuffed into some folios... instead of buried in a box somewhere... LOL

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue May 04, 2010 3:12 am

This is one I did for a story called "The Pursuit"... *grins*

Wayne
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue May 04, 2010 6:34 am

Outstanding! :D Thanks for all of these, Wayne!

Postby 00k » Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 am

great stuff

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Tue May 04, 2010 9:55 am

Wayne, coming across this collection of your fantastic sexy artwork has completely made my day.

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Tue May 04, 2010 10:04 am

Wow.
Very nice style, very cool pics, very happy audience, very lucky girls.
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue May 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Thank you for your posts everyone. I'm just glad I can share these again, especially for those who haven't seen them before...

Another picture from the Pursuit story... and a hint of who the story was about...

Wayne/mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue May 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Su had been engaging Iraqi armor up around Baghdad when her A-10 had been hit by a surface to air missile... She was surprised to see the area she was coming down in was well irrigated and green... as opposed to the open desert elsewhere in Iraq. She steered her chute towards a relatively open area that looked as if it had been recently irrigated. Wet earth was soft earth she thought as she neared the ground. Widening her scan of the area, she realized all too late the possibilities of what she was dropping into. with a sinking feeling, she grabbed the right riser and hauled down with all her might spilling air from one side of her chute and trying desparately to steer clear of her intended landing area. Her desparate pull was a little too much, and the chute collapsed with her still ten feet above the ground, dropping her unceremoniously that last fateful distance. She braced, hoping for impact, but her realization was correct, and instead of a bone jarring crash to the ground, she hit with a muffled splat and was driven deep into the soft earth to her hips. As she'd expected.... "Quicksand..." She whispered to herself as the surface rolled and wobbled from her impact with the bog...

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Tue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Major Motoko Kusanagi had comitted section 9 to the search for the missing Tachikoma. She was going to kick Batou's ass after they retrieved it for giving his Tachikoma natural oil. The Tachikomas were becoming more of a liability than the backup they were designed to be. She'd followed the Tachikoma into the swamplands down by the river near the Hadima Research Facility. The spider like mini-tank had left tracks with it's wheels until the drive system couldn't get traction, and had reverted into walking mode. The wide spaded "feet" gave the Tachikoma good floatation on wet ground, but she was under no such illusion for herself. The weight of her cybernetic body caused her to sink a little deeper into the soil than maybe a human might, getting her boots muddier than she'd liked. Oh yeah... she was going to shove a muddy boot right up Batou's ass for this one... Spotting the tachikoma across a wide open clearing she ran to catch up to it, her feet sliding deeper into the earth as the ground seemed to open up underneath her as she slide in almost to her ass.

"Whoo hoo!!!!" The Tachikoma said. "The Major is sinking in quicksand!!!!"

Wayne/mudbogz

Return to “Drawings”