Wayne's Artwork!!!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Zoe Mal Doran

Re: Wayne's Artwork!!!

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Fri May 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Heather the Goth Chick looks really cool :)

Very good pic & story :)
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Sat May 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Here is another of the pics I did for a Donna written story...

Wayne/mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Sat May 08, 2010 7:12 pm

One of my early pencil sketches... This was doe in the 98-99 time frame. She seems to be saying... "Quicksand... Oh my..."

Wayne/mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Wow, very nice, Wayne! Many of these I recall from Kaol's Ol' Sinkin' Hole, but there are a couple that are new to me. The series you drew for Kaol's, Secret Lover, was quite nice! Between some of Pete Bogg's drawings and the ones you drew for Kaol's story, I picked up a better appreciation for images of women sunk breast-deep with their arms stuck by their sides.

Nice guns that "DangerGrrl3" has.

And, I've always been impressed with "c002". Her looks, her expression, and the depth she was sunk made this piece and gave it a nice melodramatic feel. I also like how you included cattails as part of the background in this and other drawings... definitely added flavor to the overall scene.

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm

The indomitable Lara Croft... Tomb Raider... The problem is, to get to those tombs, you gotta cross a LOT of jungles, forests, deserts, swamps...

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Mon May 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Emerging from the surf, Lara peeled off her mask and flippers... stashing her tanks and other gear in a copse of mangrove trees she started out towards the temple she'd seen in the distance. She'd thought coming in this way would be safer than the front door. The farther into the jungle she went the thicker the jungle became. Vines and tanglefoot grabbed at her legs, making the going slow. She could tell she was coming up to a clearing so she took it slow, stopping while still in the trees and underbrush. Pushing a branch down to clear her vision she looked out over the clearing, seeing nothing. She wsas getting closer to her destination now so caution was the name of the game. She went to move out into the clearing, the underbrush grabbing at her foot, pitching her off balance. Pulling hard on her leg, she was surprised when it finally pulled free, and concerned when she pitched over off balance into the clearing. Her arms pinwheeled as she took several off balance steps before falling face first to the ground. She picked herself up and began dusting herself off when she noticed the whole clearing wobbling like her waterbed back in England. With a loud gurgle, the ground under her feet liquified and she slid into the bed of quicksand to her hips. Still confident she could get out of danger before she got too deep, she tried struggling to the shore, succeeding only in working herself deeper.... "Oh bollux..."

This is an old drawing I did long ago, influenced by Michael Turner's version of Lara Croft from the comics...

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Mon May 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Lara croft... Bog Raider

Wayne/mudbogz

Frederick

Postby Frederick » Mon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Get nice and comfy Lara. :) Quicksand can be cozy and sexy.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue May 11, 2010 5:45 am

Loving it! :D

Kristine

Postby Kristine » Tue May 11, 2010 11:00 am

Mudbogz wrote:The vapire captured his prey and dragged her to the wide mudflat, wrestling her to the wet earth... slowly, they began to sink as he sank his fangs deep in her throat and drank from her life blood... soon, he would be full, and the bog would dispose of the body...

Wayne/Mudbogz

So that is what happened to me!!!

I know I've told you before years ago .. . . Astonishing work!!!

Return to “Drawings”