Wayne's Artwork!!!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
water_bug_62208

Re: Wayne's Artwork!!!

Postby water_bug_62208 » Wed May 12, 2010 12:28 am

Kristine wrote:
Mudbogz wrote:The vapire captured his prey and dragged her to the wide mudflat, wrestling her to the wet earth... slowly, they began to sink as he sank his fangs deep in her throat and drank from her life blood... soon, he would be full, and the bog would dispose of the body...

Wayne/Mudbogz

So that is what happened to me!!!

I know I've told you before years ago .. . . Astonishing work!!!

Ah, no wonder there's a similarity... she's got your legs. :D

Hmmm... now if Wayne were to draw Kristine struggling in the mud in her white bra and panty sink from MPV's Young Woman, Deep Mud, or even one of Kristine stuck thigh-deep in quicksand wearing that tight, white t-shirt and white thong bikini briefs from Kaol's Quicksand Captive... ya know, that would be pretty impressive. :D

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 am

Kristine wrote:So that is what happened to me!!!

I know I've told you before years ago .. . . Astonishing work!!!

I'm thinking about that pic of her laying on the side of the inflatable pool in that red thong... hmmmmm *gears start turning...*

Misses you Kristine!

Wayne/mudbogz

Kristine

Postby Kristine » Tue May 18, 2010 11:05 am

I'm thinking about that pic of her laying on the side of the inflatable pool in that red thong... hmmmmm *gears start turning...*

Misses you Kristine!

Wayne/mudbogz[/quote]

If it is the one I am thinking of . . . that wasn't even mud/qs play . . . that was food play! So, Wayne, you dabble in different aspects of wam as well!! Hmmm. I am flattered that you are thinking of me as an inspiration of artwork. Nessie drew a likeness of me before, it was awesome! Hey Nessie, you got a copy of that lying around, I got a virus and lost the good file.

If you draw anything of me or anyone else, it is sure to be a masterpiece. I can't wait to see more!!

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Wed May 19, 2010 12:26 pm

I like that picture "Chance", does anyone have the original story that picture is supposed to go with? Curious what is happening there!

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 pm

quagmire_uk wrote:I like that picture "Chance", does anyone have the original story that picture is supposed to go with? Curious what is happening there!

Indeed there was an original story which was written by DonnaMai/Plain Jane... I haven't been able to find it in any of my stuff... Soes anyone else have it???

Wayne/mudbogz

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Wed May 19, 2010 10:15 pm

It was a wide area to cross, but Rusty was running late, and no one had ever mentioned the mud was any deeper than ankle deep... When the surface tension loosened and the bog took her in over her knees, it was just an inconvenient annoyance. When she sank deep enough that her favorite shorts were soiled, she'd become exasperated... as she sank deeper, she pushed at the surface, actually pushing herself up a bit before the surface gave way and sucked her down to her breasts she actually began to get angry... until the mud flowed into the leg openings of her shorts...

Enjoy!

Edit: This is new art...

Wayne/mudbogz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Thu May 20, 2010 6:25 am

Some of these I've seen and some of them I haven't...I have always loved your work because of the textures. I remember that vampire drawing. That is awesome. I also think the one of Su in the green outfit is wonderfully detailed.

Good to see you posting again. You are one of the Quicksand Classic Artists.

Nessie

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 am

This is incredible! But then, so's al of your works... ;)

Is that done in watercolors?

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Thu May 20, 2010 9:55 am

Nice picture!
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 am

Thanks everyone...

All my art is done first as a pencil sketch... After I get things the way I like them, I ink the lines using Micron or staedtler technical pens, then color with colored pencils, usually a mix of Prang, Crayola, Derwent, and Staedtler. This particular work was done on some old paper that I have... its what's left of a box of old tractor printer paper I got that was being thrown out by the army. The sheets are rather smooth and slightly off white in color.

Wayne/mudbogz

Return to “Drawings”