A Friend in Need

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
BogDog

Re: A Friend in Need

Postby BogDog » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:15 pm

And then what??
Maybe get a “thank you”?

I used to think that way, when I was like 15.
If I saved a pretty girl from something like quicksand, she’d all the sudden like me. That’s not realistic at all.

Yes, but not the verbal kind of 'thank you'. If we are talking fantasy, then anything goes and everything goes your way. "How can I thank you for saving my life? Wait, I know a wayyyyyy."

YOUR dream, YOUR rules. Even if they defy reality. 8-) Enjoy!

(P.S.....Another masterpiece. Great work as usual, sir.)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

2090turtle

Postby 2090turtle » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:45 am

Acidtester wrote:
2090turtle wrote:Always good work, though I admit that I wish you would also draw some of those more explicit moments of this set up, perhaps even a comic of the full chain of events, but times being what they are I understand if you don't have the time for that.

That was the original plan with this. I have the whole scenario precisely thought out in my head. (There’s actually another girl who doesn’t escape from them the first time, she gets strangled and raped first.) but since this one drawing took nearly 2 years to finish, the possibility of doing a whole comic is unfortunately pretty slim.

A real shame. But understandable.

glorfindel01

Postby glorfindel01 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:24 am

I never thought that my words would provoke such annoyance, I beg your apologies since I am more of the classic heroic style and although those sluts screw me at school I am able to forgive their arrogance or their mistreatment towards me, perhaps I am too good, but it was my way of thinking what I would have done in that situation, I must admit however that I love this dark style and wish to see more in the future

Mudbogz

Postby Mudbogz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:15 am

Always good to see artwork from you AT... no matter how late you may think it is...

Return to “Drawings”