Sinky Hug (+ poll)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.

Which camera angle do you prefer?

Poll ended at Fri May 08, 2020 11:50 pm

Camera 1
40%
Camera 2
16%
Camera 3
19%
Camera 4
1%
Camera 5
1%
Camera 6
No votes
Camera 7
7%
Camera 8
4%
Camera 9
3%
Camera 10
6%

Total votes: 67

Aiko

Sinky Hug (+ poll)

Postby Aiko » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm

So, you may wonder why I post 10 images of the very same scene. Well, unlike some other 3D artists (most?) I tend to concern myself more with what I want to show and not from which angle I want to show it at first. So typically I create scenes with 360 degree background that can be viewed from just about any angle. That requires some additional work but gives me quite a bit of flexibility later on. And sometimes it's hard to decide for just one angle eventually. So this time I decided to render several angles and I'm interested in your opinion on which one you like best.

And if this is not enough for you... the gallery at the Great Swamp has a few more images from this scene and with higher resolution (4k) too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Aiko

Re: Sinky Hug (+ poll)

Postby Aiko » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:51 pm

.... and the rest of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kingsmythe

Postby Kingsmythe » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:56 am

Great work, Aiko. Nicely done.

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sat May 02, 2020 11:26 am

54 votes and only 1 reply. :)

I am not surprised that the first image is in the lead. It is kind of the obvious perspective and so was also my initial choice to place the camera. But as I kept working on the scene my personal preference kind of shifted towards camera 3. Even though it does not show the blonde girl's face it kind of emphasizes the intimacy of the situation and the way the light interacts with the atmosphere at this angle is a nice touch. However, the sunlight being the only light source in the scene (and effectively a back light here) is also a bit of a problem there and a little bit of fill light to add more detail might not be such a bad idea.

Kingsmythe wrote:Great work, Aiko. Nicely done.

Thanks! Which camera did you vote for?

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Aiko wrote:54 votes and only 1 reply. :)

One site i love for damsels in distress is Restrained Elegance and i correspond with the owner, Hywel...each video or photo set gives you a chance to rate it 1-5...i was commenting on the paltry response to one gallery that i thought was fantastic and he assured me that the number of responses he gets is minimal, even though voting takes so little effort... so i think it's universal, most prefer to look and move one
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu May 14, 2020 9:53 am

Aiko wrote:So, you may wonder why I post 10 images of the very same scene.

Lol I do this a lot too. I don't normally post all of them but, I do sometimes make multiple renders of different angle of the same scene. It's like every time you find what you think is the perfect angle, you render it, fiddle around with the cameras a little more and stumble across another great angle so you render that one too. Next thing you know, you've got a dozen different shots of the same thing! :lol: Great fun though!
And you did a great job with all these shots, by the way! I like the subtle wicked grin on the girl behind and the slightly worried look on the girl in front. I'm guessing she wasn't too sure about all this quicksand stuff but the blond girl talked her into giving it a try..?
Well done and thank you! :D
P.S. Sorry I missed the vote but, for what it's worth, I pick the first one as my favorite too.
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Fri May 15, 2020 4:12 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
Aiko wrote:So, you may wonder why I post 10 images of the very same scene.

Lol I do this a lot too. I don't normally post all of them but, I do sometimes make multiple renders of different angle of the same scene. It's like every time you find what you think is the perfect angle, you render it, fiddle around with the cameras a little more and stumble across another great angle so you render that one too. Next thing you know, you've got a dozen different shots of the same thing! :lol: Great fun though!
And you did a great job with all these shots, by the way! I like the subtle wicked grin on the girl behind and the slightly worried look on the girl in front. I'm guessing she wasn't too sure about all this quicksand stuff but the blond girl talked her into giving it a try..?
Well done and thank you! :D
P.S. Sorry I missed the vote but, for what it's worth, I pick the first one as my favorite too.

Oh, Victoria did not have to do much to get Tara to join her for this little sinky adventure. They are both very much into this. It's just that Tara is still a lot less experienced with quicksand and also a lot less confident about their ability to get out of this.

As for that wicked grin... I did not post this image here:
http://thegreatswamp.xyz/galleries/sink ... hug_08.png

... because it does not show the girls' depth. So taken by itself it leaves out an important aspect, but considering you have already seen how deep they are from 10 other angles, it might be worth a closer look. :)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat May 16, 2020 5:25 am

Aiko wrote:As for that wicked grin... I did not post this image here:
http://thegreatswamp.xyz/galleries/sink ... hug_08.png

... because it does not show the girls' depth. So taken by itself it leaves out an important aspect, but considering you have already seen how deep they are from 10 other angles, it might be worth a closer look. :)

Checked it out. Great close-up, thanks! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Victorjia

Postby Victorjia » Wed May 27, 2020 5:00 am

:D These are amazing! I prefer Camera Angle 1. But are all amazing! Fantasic!
“The strong will scraper, but the sexy will sink.”
https://www.deviantart.com/victorjia

Return to “Drawings”