On a Dangerous Planet

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Acidtester

On a Dangerous Planet

Postby Acidtester » Tue May 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Lured by a small group of Chitauri goons, Captain Marvel carelessly pursued them to the desolate, uncharted world of Oo Min. Not realizing that the atmosphere of this place had somehow nullified her powers until it was too late. She was left stranded on this nightmare of a planet with no way to send for help. Hopelessly trapped and surrounded by literally hundreds of grotesque perils. Until at last her luck finally runs out when she stumbles into the home of something really horrible. Her screams and cries became gurgles as she suffocates in a pool of thick, nasty sludge.

marvel01j.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Re: On a Dangerous Planet

Postby Qsvgitguy » Tue May 12, 2020 11:18 pm

Fantastic! :shock:

Deep Slime, naughty worms, a hot babe, and a tight suite! Who could ask for more? :twisted:

Awesome as ever dude! :D

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Wed May 13, 2020 2:01 pm

THANK YOU, for not rendering her with the butch haircut she wore in Endgame: https://youtu.be/Dik4_YxpINI
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu May 14, 2020 12:51 am

BogDog wrote:THANK YOU, for not rendering her with the butch haircut she wore in Endgame: https://youtu.be/Dik4_YxpINI

AGREED! 8-)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Thu May 14, 2020 10:26 am

Ahhh, now this is what I'd like to see befall Capt. Marvel if they ever make another movie about her. And I also agree with BogDog, no butch haircuts! :roll:
This is fantastic as always, Acid! I love the mud/vore combo here. Beautifully drawn expression on a beautifully drawn girl in a beautifully drawn peril!!
If I'm ever reincarnated, I hope I come back as a slipworm or some other mud-dwelling nasty living in a quicksand pit near a girl's dormitory... :lol:
Thanks Acid! Nicely done! :D
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Thu May 14, 2020 12:22 pm

".....and after the shoe-horned in feminazi was eaten alive by a giant phallic-looking mud worm (oh sweet sweet irony), Iron Man came back to life, and everyone in the MCU lived happily ever after."
--The End
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Jinn

Postby Jinn » Sun May 17, 2020 8:49 pm

Love it when you put tight costumed superheroines in sinky slimy perilous situations. My favorite.
Visit my DeviantArt page to find my collection of sticky stories and perilous pictures: https://www.deviantart.com/jinnzou
**Remember to favorite and follow!**

MichaelL_Photo

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Sun May 17, 2020 9:55 pm

The drama! The hopelessness! The sexy superheroine! Dark, gooey pit! Wonderful artwork!

Thanks for sharing.

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

Return to “Drawings”