Online Fame

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Online Fame

Postby Viridian » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:30 am

The after-party was a great way to let loose. A whole day of conferences and presentations was exciting for the young influencer. What started as a living room isolation workout tutorial had erupted to a viral YouTube channel and one of the largest Instagram followers. Lexi was living the life - fame, money and a fanatical following.

"Oh my gosh! Lexi, it's really you! I've been following your channel since you started. You're amazing!"

Lexi smiled and hugged the young woman, clearly one of her fans. She introduced herself as an up and coming creator. "You know, I wanted to do my own thing about lingerie and bra fitting, but I'm worried about getting creepy comments. Have you had anything like that?"

"Oh, don't worry about that," Lexi replied. "There are always perverted guys who watch your videos just to stare at your tits. Don't give them what they want. They're just harmless basement dwellers. Hey, want to pose for a photo?" She waved to one of the nearby guys. "Hey, do you mind taking this for us?"

"For you, Lexi?" he smiled. "Of course. I'm your biggest fan."

===

Lexi woke up, but her mind was groggy. The first thing she noticed was that she was nowhere near the hotel. She was lying on the ground somewhere in the forest, perhaps the one she saw from the balcony near the coast. Secondly, most of her clothing was gone - the only thing left was the shredded remains of her top. She vaguely remembered taking a drink from the photographer, and that was it. She swore out loud, angry more than concerned. She could see lights in the distance - probably the hotel. Once she made her way back, she'd report him to the police.

As she stood up, she felt her legs wobble. An uncomfortable warmth surged through her body and she moaned loudly. Her bare breasts - already an impressive size, were now even larger, swollen by the rush of blood, in turn making her nipples rock hard and hyper-sensitive, begging to be pinched. Her hands involuntary moved to massage her sore boobs, but instead of relieving the tension it only made her hornier. She felt a burning itch between her legs, and her fingers slipped into her dripping wet pussy. Again, it only heightened her arousal.

"Oh god...fuck," she gasped. She pulled her fingers free, taking deep breaths and fighting off the arousal. She had to find help, but it was difficult to focus on where she was going with her boobs and her vagina throbbing painfully.

Distracted and in the dark, Lexi couldn't see the ground dip in front of her. She stumbled and fell into a muddy patch. She swung forward, boobs swaying and bouncing as she regained balance. Her arousal was put on hold by the more immediate flight instinct. Observing that she had not taken a major fall, she breathed out and began to relax. That was, until she began to feel like she was being pulled down. Regaining her senses, she saw that she was up to her thighs in the quivering mud, which was slowly climbing higher. She gulped. This wasn't mud. It was quicksand!

She attempt to twist her hips and work her legs free, but she was only going down quicker. She paused to think about her best course of action. But as she stopped, the urges started. Her hands began to wander again. No! She snatched her hands away from her body, but this only made her want herself even more. Damn, why was this happening? She had to get out, and quick!

But if she couldn't pleasure herself, something else could.

She felt the quicksand kiss her crotch. The touch between undulating mud and her womanhood nearly triggered an orgasm. She tried to lift herself to break free, but she only sank deeper. Now she was up to her hips, her legs held in place by the quicksand, which continued to intimately ooze around her loins.

"Ugggh!" she moaned. She threw her had back, powerless to resist the blowjob the quicksand was giving her. "Aaaah!"

She hit her peak. Her whole body relaxed and she was left breathless. By the time she recovered, the quicksand was pressing up against her breasts. As it covered her sore nipples, the urges began to come back, and her chances of escape grew slimmer. She held as still as possible as the quicksand began to fondle her breasts...

===

Somewhere else, a man looked at his screen, satisfied with the live feed. He looked at the numbers on the screen and smiled. "This is going to make me famous."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Aiko

Re: Online Fame

Postby Aiko » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:42 pm

Oh my. You seem to be quite on a roll lately. :D Awesome work! Great new art style you have developed!
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Viridian

Re: Online Fame

Postby Viridian » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:33 am

Thanks Aiko. Been stuck in lockdown for a while now and been looking for a creative vent.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Return to “Drawings”