OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Works 3/17/24

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
sixgunzloaded

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 6/6/21)

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:12 pm

I'd say she's firey hot all over! And a great looking dark swamp too! Now, will she put up a firey struggle? :twisted:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

onesixthsinker

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 6/6/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:32 pm

MadMax359 wrote: you had me at "fire haired adventuress" :twisted:

:)

sixgunzloaded wrote:I'd say she's firey hot all over! And a great looking dark swamp too! Now, will she put up a firey struggle? :twisted:

No doubt she does :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

onesixthsinker

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 6/13/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:39 pm

Quicky Sanders: Quarry Quandary

QQ 1-2 FINAL - Copy.png

Sanders wrapped up her interview with the supervisor. It was a dead end, as expected. The supervisor deflected the concerns raised by lobby groups about the environmental impact of the quarry and gave non-answers for an hour. But that wasn’t what she was here for. She had heard rumours that the quarry was being used by the mob to hide illegal goods, supposedly burying them in sand pits and away from prying eyes. That was the real scoop, and the real reason she was here. If she could uncover one of these caches, she could expose the crime ring and shut down their operations. Once Sanders was convinced that the quarry workers thought she was gone, she snuck into the work site.

Her intrusion would not go unnoticed.

The quarry was indeed hiding something. Ilsa had been assigned to make sure it stayed hidden. The assassin loathed these assignments, thinking them as well below her. She was the expert on removing people, not a glorified security guard. When the reporter stepped into the quarry, she felt a surge of excitement. Finally, some prey. Like an expert trapper, she allowed the reporter to explore deeper, build confidence, and wander into the inescapable web.

“You there!” Ilsa bellowed out once Sanders got close enough. “Stop!”

Sanders froze and turned to face Ilsa. Ilsa looked at the reporter with amusement. She must have been crazy to think she could get away with sneaking around the quarry in a bright red dress. Crazy, or superbly clever. She thought about the principle of hiding in plain sight, and Sanders might have been onto something. Still, she had been caught. Ilsa wanted to press her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m a reporter,” Sanders replied. “I’m doing a cover story on the environmental impact of the quarry. You’ve probably heard about the protests.”

A smooth response, Ilsa thought. No hesitation, no obvious tells. Either she’s rehearsed this hundreds of times, or she’s telling the truth. Either way, the consequence was the same.

QQ 3-4 FINAL - Copy.png

“You are trespassing,” Ilsa stated sternly. “This area is out of bounds.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realise,” said Sanders. “I was interviewing the supervisor before. I was under the impression that we were allowed to take photos. There weren’t any signs.”

That part was true. Again, either she was very observant, or very lucky. Ilsa shrugged. “Maybe. But you can’t come here. This area is extremely dangerous. These pits are very unstable. They can become saturated and pull you down. Like…quicksand.”

“Quicksand?” Sanders asked, giving the first sign of fear. Ilsa latched onto this giveaway.

“Uh huh. We’re here to keep people out for a reason. We don’t want people disappearing into quicksand. Especially if no one knows they’re snooping around without permission. Then there’d be no one to cover the story. Look, you seem to be the real deal. Let’s keep it between us. Just don’t come back here and I won’t report you.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it,” said Sanders, breathing in relief.

“Wait, where are you going?’

“Um, out?”

Ilsa shook her head. “I said that I would turn a blind eye, but that doesn’t mean the others will. If you go back that way, you’ll be arrested for sure.” Ilsa pointed out across the quarry. “Cut across that way and go out the edge. I’m the only one here, so no one will see you leave.”

QQ 5-6 FINAL - Copy.png

Sanders thanked Ilsa again for letting her off the hook again. Ilsa watched Sanders step onto the sand flat, her bright red outfit reminding her of a ladybird walking into a spiderweb. Soon, she would be trapped…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OSS / Nomino-Tacet

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:42 pm

QQ 7-8 FINAL - Copy.png

The quarry seemed so small from the outside, but now that Sanders was in it, it felt endless. The excavator that looked like a regular-sized vehicle now towered above her. It felt impossibly huge. So in awe she was at the titanic machine that she failed to notice the ground beneath her getting softer, her feet making deeper prints, the sand rippling…

It was too late. Her legs were pulled in by the quaking quicksand. Already past her knees, she felt the suction against her legs. She tried to fight against it, but knew that she had to reach something solid to stand a chance. However, the flat empty quarry offered nothing. She realized that the entire quarry must be filled with quicksand, and she had foolishly wandered right into the middle of it.

With the quicksand slurping at her hips, she desperately looking around for anything she could hold onto. Maybe there was some solid ground. She pushed against the sand. Her fingers dug into the warm, gooey sand. As soon as she felt her hands being pulled down, she yanked them up, afraid that she would lose her only hope of escape. She tried again, turning and twisting. She sank to her waist as her hands found nothing but quicksand.

QQ 9-10 FINAL - Copy.png

As the quicksand reached her breasts, she could feel it squeezing her, making it impossible to move. She held her arms above her head, hoping that someone would find her and rescue her, but she was tiring fast. Soon, the quicksand began to rise over her shoulders, leaving her neck-deep, her arms barely above the surface.

QQ11-FINAL - Copy.jpg

Ilsa watched the reporter sink into her trap. The quarry did hide its secrets – not illegal items, but people who got too close. She wondered whether the reporter really was innocently covering a story, or whether she should make sure that the truth remained buried…

----------

Art collab with Viridian featuring his lovely quicksand finding reporter OC "Quicky Sanders". We've worked together before a couple of times, with my Gillian sharing a couple misadventures with his Miss Sanders, so it was great to work together again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OSS / Nomino-Tacet

qsemergency

Postby qsemergency » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:24 pm

This is Great - Love the Sequential photos along with the story.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:16 pm

am i the only one hoping Ilsa will have her turn in the mire? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:24 pm

Great collaboration, both of you! :D It's always fun to see what mess Sanders will find herself in next and it's cool to see this 3D version of her.
Love the two-tone look the quicksand! It's different and fits well in the quarry setting. Also, very realistic appearing. Nice qlumpy texture and great ripple effects and coverage on her hands and arms.
Nice job you guys! Thanks for getting together and creating this! :D

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:17 pm

qsemergency wrote:This is Great - Love the Sequential photos along with the story.

Thank you :)

MadMax359 wrote:am i the only one hoping Ilsa will have her turn in the mire? :twisted:

No, I am sure Ilsa will get her comeuppance eventually ;) People love when the bad girl sinks just as much as the damsel ;)

sixgunzloaded wrote:Great collaboration, both of you! :D It's always fun to see what mess Sanders will find herself in next and it's cool to see this 3D version of her. Love the two-tone look the quicksand! It's different and fits well in the quarry setting. Also, very realistic appearing. Nice qlumpy texture and great ripple effects and coverage on her hands and arms. Nice job you guys! Thanks for getting together and creating this! :D

Thanks :) Viridian gave me a great narrative to illustrate :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet

onesixthsinker

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 6/23/21)

Postby onesixthsinker » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:24 am

Something I've been trying perfect for a while now with my art is always my textures... and one in particular, for both love of and homage to, is the amazing look of the peat bogs of both MPV and Studio588... This is my woodland peat bog walk set, which I have used for works before, but with my latest peat texture, and lovely model giving it a try :)

LYZA WOODLAND PEAT BOG TEST1200.jpg

Enjoy :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet

sixgunzloaded

Re: OSS' DAZ QS Thread (New Work 6/23/21)

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:49 pm

Amazing and beautiful and stunning as always! Your lovely model is pretty hot too. :mrgreen: :lol:
Just kidding. An excellent look all around. I always am impressed with your bogs. The textures are extremely realistic! I wish I could get some of mine to come out as nicely. Still working on that.
I think this is an excellent re-creation of those wonderful peat bogs. Makes me wish I had a real one. lol

Return to “Drawings”