The Phantom Shadows

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
quagmire_uk

Re: The Phantom Shadows

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:41 am

Absolutely fantastic, Acidtester. Marvellous sequence with great angles, poses and depths!

Qsvgitguy wrote:Just love the way her skirt rests on the surface of the QS! :twisted:

Agreed!

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:58 am

quagmire_uk wrote:Absolutely fantastic, Acidtester. Marvellous sequence with great angles, poses and depths!

Qsvgitguy wrote:Just love the way her skirt rests on the surface of the QS! :twisted:

Agreed!

Thanks, both of you.
That floating skirt pic is my favorite of the series.
Although I really love the ghost doing the jump-in-the-pool dance towards the end. He’s my other favorite part.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:05 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Sorry, but I am not into adult content like that.

I think what Acidtester is getting at is "Sorry, but I don't do requests for gimmies who don't appreciate effort and just want [character] in quicksand and say so in every reply".
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:07 am

Viridian wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Sorry, but I am not into adult content like that.

I think what Acidtester is getting at is "Sorry, but I don't do requests for gimmies who don't appreciate effort and just want [character] in quicksand and say so in every reply".

First, I am NOT that kind of person! Second, it was not a request! It was a suggestion! There's a difference! Third, I said it TWO TIMES! Once was in response to someone else! THAT'S IT! I feel so insulted!

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:03 am

SinkerCutie wrote:First, I am NOT that kind of person! Second, it was not a request! It was a suggestion! There's a difference! Third, I said it TWO TIMES! Once was in response to someone else! THAT'S IT! I feel so insulted!

Acidtester puts up SEVEN high quality drawings, and you don't even acknowledge the quality and work of one our most venerable artists. ALL you said was that it needs Velma. That you'd DISAGREE with someone else for liking the series by saying that it needs Velma, then talking BACK to Acidtester for responding to his own thread, which pissed him off enough to literally draw you jerking off to the thing you were "suggesting". And YOU feel insulted?
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:38 am

Viridian wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:First, I am NOT that kind of person! Second, it was not a request! It was a suggestion! There's a difference! Third, I said it TWO TIMES! Once was in response to someone else! THAT'S IT! I feel so insulted!

Acidtester puts up SEVEN high quality drawings, and you don't even acknowledge the quality and work of one our most venerable artists. ALL you said was that it needs Velma. That you'd DISAGREE with someone else for liking the series by saying that it needs Velma, then talking BACK to Acidtester for responding to his own thread, which pissed him off enough to literally draw you jerking off to the thing you were "suggesting". And YOU feel insulted?

Sheesh...that was uncalled for...

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:13 pm

Alright, settle down.
First of all I’m sorry sinkercutie, that was uncalled for. I didn’t draw it for you personally. There were a few people on deviantart who also can’t be happy with what they get and wish that it was more congruent with their own personal tastes. That’s fine.
It never fails, there’s always someone who’s gotta say “now do Baroness” or “you should do Mary Ann” or “i like my little pony” or whatever, sorry, I like the redheads. If you like something else, learn how to draw and you can do whatever you want.
The last thing I wanted to do was start a problem. I was slightly annoyed the first time, but then you just kept on squawking about fucking Velma. Maybe I would draw something with the two of them, but this series I started in April, pretty much the entire quarantine time every spare moment I could get (and it’s not frequent that I have time to draw anymore) I chipped away at this series. I don’t know what or who I’m going to draw next, but I can think of several dozen characters I like better than stupid ass Velma. Her haircut looks like a motorcycle helmet, and with those goggles, I’m sorry it just not my style. And the more people ask me to draw what they like the less I want to do it. Does that make sense?
Last edited by Acidtester on Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:21 pm

I hate to say it, but I trust Fred’s judgement.
If you had your choice would you get with the hot redhead or the nerdy muff diver?
I’m with Fred!

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:30 pm

I’m fucking 45 years old and arguing with someone about which Scooby doo character is better. What the fuck??? I must be crazy.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:17 pm

Acidtester wrote:I’m fucking 45 years old and arguing with someone about which Scooby doo character is better. What the fuck??? I must be crazy.

over at D A there was an amazing series with Mary Ann sinking and immediately there was a ton of "what about Ginger" reactions... it's just part of the territory, but i do hope you know how much people appreciate your craft

and i'm impressed you lowered this tone of this thread... if only the whole internet could work that way
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Drawings”