Please, I told you everything!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Acidtester

Please, I told you everything!

Postby Acidtester » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:55 pm

27C942B9-0BF1-464A-82A3-2AAC9C5182A9.jpeg

So, it was brought to my attention, by a good friend, that in the over 20 years I’ve been drawing redheads and superheroines drowning in sludge, I have consistently managed to neglect the cutest of them all. This is for you Jim.

Here’s the story...

The goons nabbed Batgirl, tied her up and humiliated her. Then they threw her in a hole and began filling it with cement. They demanded to know the location of the Batcave or they'd bury her alive. At first she was brave and defied them, but as the cement crept up her body she eventually told them. They kept filling the hole around her. In desperation she started telling them more and more, each time with an agreement that they'd pull her out. She told them her real identity, Batman's identity, her father's political secrets, Wayne industries bank account numbers, even poor Alfred's prescription information. The goons couldn't help but to laugh at her as the cement covered her face and suffocated her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

DJlurker

Re: Please, I told you everything!

Postby DJlurker » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 pm

This would never happen, Batman or Robin would save her long before she smothered. Good drawing, though.

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:48 pm

Poor Barbra Gordon! A good crime fighter but a poor negotiator! She could have offered her captors something for their pleasures, then WHAM! BUFF! BOOMed her way after they pulled her out! Nice art as usual, AT! Thanks for sharing!! :D
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:23 pm

As always, amazing art and thank you for sharing it.

Like Kaol, you have always been one of the fixtures since my early days of this all and it is always great to see new works by you. When I get down the line with my artistic journey some more I know I want to reach out to you for permission to homage some of your pieces in 3D.
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:19 am

Looks fantastic AT! I love the color and texture of TAR! :twisted:

Return to “Drawings”