Lost and Found: DSLR Camera

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Aiko

Lost and Found: DSLR Camera

Postby Aiko » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:03 am

Imagine you find a lost camera in one of the most unlikely places, a vast swamp far from so-called civilization. And then you check the contents of its memory card. Partly to find clues about its owner, but admittedly also out of curiosity. Sadly, none of these photos actually show anyone in quicksand. However, I have a feeling some sinking might have been involved in their creation nonetheless.

Feel free to share your own interpretation of what we see here. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Aiko

Re: Lost and Found: DSLR Camera

Postby Aiko » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:04 am

...and here's the rest of them:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Gorgeous model and locale that definitely eludes to what may have happened... and what may happen to our discoverer of said camera too ;)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:35 am

I still wonder who took those photos of Shetani. Post any clues regarding the original owner here.

onesixthsinker wrote:Gorgeous model and locale that definitely eludes to what may have happened... and what may happen to our discoverer of said camera too ;)

That location is part of the Northern peat bogs. A beautiful but also quite dangerous place, especially if you are unfamiliar with the terrain.

Return to “Drawings”