Mai Shiranui In Quicksand Trap

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Sandtress

Mai Shiranui In Quicksand Trap

Postby Sandtress » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:58 am

“Remember, watch out for the Mudlings in the forest, they’ll scoop ya in, and suck ya down.” Monica said to Mai after she helped round up criminals. “Yeah, I got it!” Mai Reminisces as she walks into a dense forest. “What did she say again?” She says.

After that statement, she took a step with her left foot, but her right wouldn’t respond held by some sticky force- “What’s this?.....Quicksand?”

The sexy ninja is thrown off balance as she tries to jerk her right leg out of the muds hold, only to be sucked to her thighs. She blushes as the quicksand invades her through her skirt... “Oh no...Ugh!”She grunts.

As she struggles, two blobs of mud rises in front of her, both with twin blinking eyes- “Uh-oh...this must’ve been what that Cowgirl was talking about!”

She keeps sinking...she looks at them, seeing them stare at her in... admiration? “Hey...could you let me go? I just need to find my way out of here...” That response was met with more sinking, as they continued to stare at her voluptuous body. Will she escape from this trap? Or remain held by the Mudlings thirst for her?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~Fan of curvy girls sinking in deep mud~

Black Clay Lord

Re: Mai Shiranui In Quicksand Trap

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:04 pm

Very splendid. :3
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Drawings”