Happy Holidays - 2020!

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Re: Happy Holidays - 2020!

Postby Viridian » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:51 pm

Loved this! Your pacing is outstanding. Slow and suspenseful to begin with. Then we're hit with the twist ending, and we can imagine what happens next!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Mr. Jackson is more of a gentleman than me... back when he made her let go of the branch, i would have demanded her top get pulled up... maybe it's not too late... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

onesixthsinker

Postby onesixthsinker » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Just epic :) Your series have always just been packed with images and such drama :) The looks of the bog in this was amazing as was the coverage effects, I'd love to know what you used for that.

Thanks for sharing :)
OSS / Nomino-Tacet
https://www.deviantart.com/nomino-tacet
Full size images, exclusive content, and more at:
https://www.patreon.com/nomino_tacet

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:44 am

Happy holidays! I was really excited to see this (I look forward to these every year), and this story was top notch. Thank you for sharing, I love seeing your work.

Rusty

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:37 am

Viridian wrote:Loved this! Your pacing is outstanding. Slow and suspenseful to begin with. Then we're hit with the twist ending, and we can imagine what happens next!

Thank you very much! I was actually just thinking about just what should happen next. Should I leave it as is or should I continue the story? Because there is another female hanging around who, except for her hand, remains rather conspicuously clean at the moment... :lol:
MadMax359 wrote:Mr. Jackson is more of a gentleman than me... back when he made her let go of the branch, i would have demanded her top get pulled up... maybe it's not too late... :twisted:

lol. That's true! It might not be too late! See my reply to Viridian's comment directly above. ^ ;) And what'd'ya mean? You're just the right kind of gentleman! :lol:
onesixthsinker wrote:Just epic :) Your series have always just been packed with images and such drama :) The looks of the bog in this was amazing as was the coverage effects, I'd love to know what you used for that.

Thanks so much! :D The bog and its splashes were some excellent props I found at DAZ and Renderosity. The splashes were originally designed as water splashes but I removed the water texture and replaced it with the same tex the mud uses and dialed down the bump map a little.
The coverage effects were done with Photoshop brushes I also found and bought (at DAZ, I think) and then applied to Susan's body texture in Photoshop Elements.
I can add the links to them if you'd like. There's some really cool brushes out there! :)
Rusty Shackleford wrote:Happy holidays! I was really excited to see this (I look forward to these every year), and this story was top notch. Thank you for sharing, I love seeing your work.

Hey Rusty! Happy Holidays and good to hear from you again! :D It's awesome to hear you look forward to these so much! I always look forward to doing them even though there's a little burn-out afterward sometimes. :lol: Thank you so much for the kind words! :D

More to come as time allows!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:58 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Thank you very much! I was actually just thinking about just what should happen next. Should I leave it as is or should I continue the story? Because there is another female hanging around who, except for her hand, remains rather conspicuously clean at the moment... :lol:

Ooh, that's a tough one. Forget about the other female character - the obvious cliffhanger almost begs for a continuation. Will Susan be thrown back into the quicksand? Will they do something to make sure she doesn't get away, like tie her up? Does the relic possess some magical qualities that will alter the scene? There's so much to explore. Yet at the same time, the sequel has to fulfill the same hype and suspense, and it's easy to fall into sequelitis.

What I will say is that this series of creations was the trigger to inspiring me to undertaking my own project. There's a uniqueness in the way it's told.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

SPACEMARINE394

Postby SPACEMARINE394 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:40 am

Oh I think you should definitely continue. Great work.
FOR THE EMPEROR

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:47 am

Viridian wrote:Ooh, that's a tough one. Forget about the other female character - the obvious cliffhanger almost begs for a continuation. Will Susan be thrown back into the quicksand? Will they do something to make sure she doesn't get away, like tie her up? Does the relic possess some magical qualities that will alter the scene? There's so much to explore. Yet at the same time, the sequel has to fulfill the same hype and suspense, and it's easy to fall into sequelitis.

What I will say is that this series of creations was the trigger to inspiring me to undertaking my own project. There's a uniqueness in the way it's told.

Hmmm... Much to think about. :) I have one or two ideas for a continuation but I'll have to let them play out in my head a bit before I decide if either of them seems right and fits well with the story. You make fine points about keeping up the suspense and not falling into the bog of 'sucking sequels'. We get enough of that from Hollywood. :roll:

But thank you for the further compliment! I'm always surprised when I inspire anybody to do anything! :lol: :D
Btw, your full comic was great! Heading back there now to leave a more detailed reply. :)

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:00 am

SPACEMARINE394 wrote:Oh I think you should definitely continue. Great work.

Thanks! Definitely thinking about that continuation. Either way, there will certainly be more in the future. :)
I see you're new here! Welcome to our community! :) There's beautiful art, stories, movies, manips, and live productions by the best qs film makers in the business! Plunge on in and get muddy! ;)

SPACEMARINE394

Postby SPACEMARINE394 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:33 am

Thanks for the welcome. Sadly I'm not an artist so I can't produce any art for this great site. I can't draw, paint, edit photos, or tell a story. I do know the English language fairly well so I guess I could proofread things if anyone wanted.
FOR THE EMPEROR

Return to “Drawings”