Quicky Sanders: Legal Pursuit (Full Comic)

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Quicky Sanders: Legal Pursuit (Full Comic)

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:21 pm

My first illustrated visual story featuring my OC, Quicky Sanders. Originally intended to be the ideal vignette character for one-off illustrations and short stories, I was inspired by 3D-rendered series that allowed for a story to be told progressively. This was especially appropriate for the quicksand enthusiast, which depends on progressive "sinking" in a story, which I found was unique to the comic format that a single drawing or story couldn't easily capture. I wanted each scene to show change, weaving together a relatively simple plot to test my skills.

I illustrated them out of order and developed my style as I went along, so there are a few things that I would've gone back to fix, but that's something I can keep in mind in future projects.

This is more or less a proof of concept, one which was a lot of work but was intensely enjoyable. Hope you enjoy it too, and perhaps drop some story ideas for our hapless reporter. I've already planned out at least one more project if I feel inspired to do another, but I feel that the OC is open to fit into many of our interests, preferences and fetishes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Viridian on Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Viridian

Re: Quicky Sanders: Legal Pursuit (Full Comic)

Postby Viridian » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:22 pm

Pages 6-10.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:28 pm

Nice work on this one! :)

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:21 am

Eva should have helped. Now Sanders has attempted murder to add to the charges against the criminal lady. But we all know that Sanders will sink again, whether she wants to or not.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:25 am

very dramatic! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:38 am

Great job with this! All of your characters look great both in and out of the bog. Everyone is well drawn and well positioned. Quicky looks fantastic landing on her back in the quicksand with a splat! Eva is very sexy, especially while reaching for Quicky's shirt, and Victoria desperately needs to fall into that bog! :D
I do hope you decide to keep doing comics like this. I think your art skills are improving constantly and if this was a 'proof of concept' work, then I look forward to your fully polished efforts!
You're right, it is a lot of work but it is enjoyable, isn't it? :D
Thank you for sharing your talent and effort with us! Well done! :D

Edit: That little extra touch at the end with the cop radioing in his catch was clever! Not everyone would think to include little details like that. Good job!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:43 pm

As a lawyer myself, I love the story!

qsemergency

Postby qsemergency » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Great Job - Excellent work

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Great work! And I like Sanders' final remark about not getting into quicksand ever again. I hope otherwise, and I suspect I am not the only one here. ;)
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

Return to “Drawings”