Cursed Jungle

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Viridian

Cursed Jungle

Postby Viridian » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:53 am

The expedition had been all but disastrous. They had been warned about intruding on tribal land. After a week, the team had been whittled down by disease, animal attacks, extremely poor weather and, finally, an attack by the native tribe. Lindsay and Eun were the last two, stranded and alone in the jungle. The sound of drums and chants roared, and the two women ran blindly through the jungle, the vegetation tearing at their clothes, but they were too desperate to care.

They were relived to see the vegetation open up into a clearing, perhaps a trail back to civilisation. Seconds later, they plunged into thick, brown mud.

"Great!" Eun cried out, surprised at the thickness and suction of the mud. "Ugh, we've got to get out before they find us!"

"Wait," Lindsay replied. "I think they've stopped chasing us."

The drums seemed to fade away, as if the natives had chosen to leave them.

"They could've captured us," Lindsay wondered. "Why abandon the chase?"

"No idea, but I'm not complaining," Eun replied. "Let's get out of this mud and get help."

Getting out wasn't going to be so simple. They had sunk up to their hips in the mud, which held them tightly. Too tightly...

"Ugh!" Eun moaned, feeling uncomfortable with the slimy mud oozing around and between her legs. "This stuff won't let me go! It's like it's pulling me in, like..."

Lindsay's eyes widened. "Like...quicksand!"

They looked at each other, realising why the tribe had left them. They had blundered into their own peril. The mud rippled and began to quickly swallow the pair, and each movement hastened their descent.

"Oh god, we're in quicksand!" Lindsay shouted, fighting to stay calm.

"Try to reach for something!" Eun called out.

But there was nothing within reach, nor did they have anything that could help. Not long afterwards, they watched as the quicksand climbed up their chests.

"Please, no..." Lindsay cried, the quicksand continually sucking at her breasts.

"Ugh, need to...hold on..." Eun gasped, also shivering at the quicksand oozing into her cleavage. "Just stay still...the quicksand can't pull us under, right?"

What they didn't know was that this wasn't a normal pit of quicksand. It was a cursed trap, well known to the natives, and marked out with a reminder of the fate that awaited those who were foolish enough to ignore the signs...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

MadMax359

Re: Cursed Jungle

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:26 pm

oh, so THAT's what that skull means! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Drawings”