Wrong Turn in the Dark Forest

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Raidium

Wrong Turn in the Dark Forest

Postby Raidium » Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 am

Hello Everyone! ^_^

It's been some time sense I've produced a new piece of artwork so I figured I would stay up late and play on this drawing that i have been considering for awhile now! I know I'm not into the whole "nudity" aspect but then again, I don't think Catgirls really need clothing sense they are part animal after all! ;) Plus it's kind of funny on how big of an ass man I am and all this time I haven't made a drawing like this yet! :P

So here she is! Hope you like her! :D

~Steve~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Wrong Turn in the Dark Forest

Postby PM2K » Mon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Awesome! :D Nicely done, Raidium!

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Mva-ha-ha! First I was a bit surprised when read that:
Losing the trail in the wrong part of the forest can prove fatal...

She doesn't seem to be in a fatal situation. Yes, her nice legs are stuck, yes, she is in trouble now... But she has that big log near her, she may lean on it... Well, why doesn't she lean on that log? And what does she look at? Or whom does she look at? :?

Then I realized what's happening. There's you there, mister artist! You're sitting or standing there, at the edge of the mud pit, making sketches of what you see, or even taking photos to use them as a reference later... And poor catgirl can't lean on the log, because she has to bend forward to lean on that strategically placed log, and by doing so she will show you too much of her... :lol: That's why she is just standing, without anything solid under her feet, and sinking, sinking, sinking...

Great picture! But hey, give her a chance to escape!
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Zoe Mal Doran

Postby Zoe Mal Doran » Mon May 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Sinky catgirls *purrrrrrrr*
This certainly seems to be packed full of jam... and quicksand. Oh dear.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Mon May 04, 2009 11:08 pm

A very lovely piece of artwork. :D

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Wed May 06, 2009 4:28 am

Nude isn't actually a big part of my "quicksand thing" either but...I dunno...I still have nudes in quicksand in my "mud portfolio" too -- nakedness is fun to draw!

I like this one. She's nicely-proportioned and very...cute? You did good on the butt.

Nessie

Raidium

Postby Raidium » Mon May 11, 2009 9:00 am

bebopotaku wrote:Looks like Inu Yasha.

That's no coincedense really. I asked my friend who has been giving me a few pointers what color she would like the hair and she told me to try to give her the hair off Inu-yasha. I love that show so I decided to try my best! ^_^

PM2K wrote:Awesome! :D Nicely done, Raidium!

Thank you very much PM2K!! Glad you like it! ^_^

Blightmere wrote:You're getting really good at this. Bravo ^_^

Thanks for the comment! It's nice to see other people notice your improvement. It's kinda hard to see yourself improve. lol. :D

Billie Bonce wrote:Mva-ha-ha! First I was a bit surprised when read that:
Losing the trail in the wrong part of the forest can prove fatal...

She doesn't seem to be in a fatal situation. Yes, her nice legs are stuck, yes, she is in trouble now... But she has that big log near her, she may lean on it... Well, why doesn't she lean on that log? And what does she look at? Or whom does she look at? :?

Then I realized what's happening. There's you there, mister artist! You're sitting or standing there, at the edge of the mud pit, making sketches of what you see, or even taking photos to use them as a reference later... And poor catgirl can't lean on the log, because she has to bend forward to lean on that strategically placed log, and by doing so she will show you too much of her... :lol: That's why she is just standing, without anything solid under her feet, and sinking, sinking, sinking...

Great picture! But hey, give her a chance to escape!

HAHAHAHAHAAA!! I never really thought of that, I was kinda going for a rotting, breaking, giving no support, kinda thing but I absolutly loved reading your explaination! I think I'll go with that one! xD

Zoe Mal Doran wrote:Sinky catgirls *purrrrrrrr*

Catgirls are just so darn adorable, wouldn't you agree?! ;)

quagmire_uk wrote:A very lovely piece of artwork. :D

Thanks for the comment!! :D

Nessie wrote:Nude isn't actually a big part of my "quicksand thing" either but...I dunno...I still have nudes in quicksand in my "mud portfolio" too -- nakedness is fun to draw!

I like this one. She's nicely-proportioned and very...cute? You did good on the butt.

Nessie

I know what you mean, drawing nudity is really fun! Plus it's sort of easier then drawing the clothes on top too! ^^ Thanks for the comments! I did alot of practice trying to get the butt just right becasue they would always come out lumpy. I sure do have alot more practice ahead of me still! lol! ^_^
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it..."

http://raidium.deviantart.com/

Return to “Drawings”