Sacrificing Rose Gobek

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
Acidtester

Sacrificing Rose Gobek

Postby Acidtester » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:13 pm

There's nothing the Quilombo tribe's queen loves more than when another foolish white explorer comes trespassing on her territory. She tells her people that these intruders must be sacrificed to the earth so that the jungle spirits will have mercy on the tribe. The truth is, however, that she just finds such sick delight in watching them panic and scream and beg for their lives before disappearing into the deadly bottomless goop.

723A8DFA-BD7D-467A-9E91-17CF777D6969.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

sixgunzloaded

Re: Sacrificing Rose Gobek

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:49 pm

Nice job with this! I didn't know who Rose Gobek was till I saw your pic, so I looked her up. All I could find were comics and one-off drawings so I assume she's somebody's creation and not a real person? lol
Either way, she looks great here, sinking into your thick, bubbling bog. Great pose, great expression, and I love her different color eyes. And the queen's psychotic grin and bulging eyes made me chuckle.
Excellent as always Acid, thanks!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Acidtester

Postby Acidtester » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:18 pm

Yeah, there’s really not much out there about her. Just some dude’s creation, but I thought I’d help her out a little. I thought she was perfect for a quicksand situation.
If the system had one neck,
You know I'd gladly break it.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:07 pm

that queen sounds wicked... until i realize i delight in watching damsels sink too :twisted:
at least up to a point...
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Qsvgitguy
Always Remembered

Postby Qsvgitguy » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:34 pm

Awesome as usual dude! :twisted:

Return to “Drawings”