Mutiny

Hand-drawn or CGI. If you started with a blank screen or sheet of paper, it's cool to post it here! Please note - this forum is for posting drawings, not links to external sites.
SinkerCutie

Re: Mutiny

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon May 24, 2021 3:50 pm

I think it's more that they have a thing for sinking females.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon May 24, 2021 5:48 pm

This looks positively sexy.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon May 24, 2021 8:05 pm

either way they get the loot and we get a show
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

BlueChris

Postby BlueChris » Mon May 24, 2021 9:32 pm

Your mutiny artwork is once again masterful. Her tense facial expression in this situation is divine to behold. It almost seems to me that she enjoys her situation. I'm happy every time what if you post a new work of art. Thank you so much that you share with us.

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Tue May 25, 2021 2:06 am

Arrr, yer booty shivers me timbers!
Last edited by jadokast98 on Tue May 25, 2021 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Fri May 28, 2021 9:58 pm

Even tied up and sinking, her look says "Don't f**k with me!" :shock:
She's stunning. She could plunder my ship anytime she wants... :mrgreen:
Thanks!!
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon May 31, 2021 5:29 am

Another awesome one Aaron! Reminds of some of the "Walk The Plank" quicksand videos I've seen... but better! :D

Would love to see a deeper sequel ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon May 31, 2021 6:05 pm

Theo wrote:Another awesome one Aaron! Reminds of some of the "Walk The Plank" quicksand videos I've seen... but better! :D

None of these examples involve quicksand and all of them are movies or video but in my opinion, additional examples of the attitude captured here can be found done by Jane Fonda in Cat Ballou (hanging scene) and by Alex Kingston as River Song in several episodes of Dr Who.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:36 pm

Fred588 wrote:
Theo wrote:Another awesome one Aaron! Reminds of some of the "Walk The Plank" quicksand videos I've seen... but better! :D

None of these examples involve quicksand and all of them are movies or video but in my opinion, additional examples of the attitude captured here can be found done by Jane Fonda in Cat Ballou (hanging scene) and by Alex Kingston as River Song in several episodes of Dr Who.

and those were mainstream offerings! from the B movie genre i loved the defiance of Lana Clarkson in both episodes of Barbarian Queen :twisted:

bdsmmr-LanaClarkson-BarbarianQueen2-14-hank.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:24 am

Fred588 wrote:

I was just thinking about some of the pirate themed quicksand videos I’ve seen. I remember a video from a long time ago with Lena Ramon (I think?) where she actually walked the plank into a clay pit. And I thought you’ve even done a few pirate themed videos? I seem to remember one with Candle Boxxx, I think?
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Drawings”